Failed attack!

It wasn't for long that the break was oven and I was left thinking about what he said. Completely obvious to me, Nezu didn't think of me as a threat at all. Though if someone was dangerous in this class than that would be me. There was no chance that someone with a quirk would be more dangerous than someone without. The reason was quite simply. You couldn't know what a person without a quirk will do or come up with while a person with a quirk will most likely only find different ways to get the best out of their quirks.

After the class started I could feel the difference in the air.

What are they planning now?

I was never really a part of this class. They never saw me as one of them since I was a quirkless kid but little did they know that I didn't cared about friendship or anything. I was here in this school for a reason after all.

It was the moment that everyone came back into the classroom that I could literally smell the trap. They must have planned something just depending on the change of their attitude and I was sure that Nezu knew that too just by seeing how he was looking at everyone.

However, I was also sure that the rat didn't care at all what would happen.

Me (whispering): Kacchan, what is going on?

I leaned forward and tried to get some information out of my former best friend and bully of my life. The nickname Kacchan was something I used to love calling him because it sounded cute but the moment he became my bully the nickname was my way of annoying him and fight back without throwing punches and get in trouble.

It wasn't the best choice of action but sometimes he would respond seeing that I could endanger their plan and come straight forward.

Kacchan (whispering): Fuck off!

It was surprising to see that he didn't wanted to tell me a thing and so I began looking around the classroom. Everyone looked and acted rather normal even if they were giving off this certain feeling of nervousness.

Nezu: Why so on edge?

He was right and they were acting mad sus. This wasn't good at all.

Nezu: Ashido why not tell me what is going on.

I could see her freeze for a moment and that was when I saw the interaction between Kaminari and Kirishima.

Mina: Ahh We just have a bet going on and no one wants to lose.

Nezu: A bet you say. Oho way didn't you say that. May I join the bet?

Something is going on with these two!

Mina: Ahm...

Nezu: No? Well I guess it can't be helped now can it?

That was all he said before returning to teaching us about literature. All the while I began having an eye open for both Kirishima and Kaminari. I still had my throwing knifes with me and I could easily pin them down if I wanted to.

Nezu: Now I prepared a small quiz at the end of this session to see how many of you got the meaning behinds this literature. Don't worry it won't be graded at all.

No one liked knowing there would be a quit at the end. The mood of the class was completely gone and everyone began complaining. No wonder here really. No one wanted a quiz even if it meant that it was not graded but still a quiz is a quiz.

However, I somehow knew that he was making an opportunity for them to attack and as I suspected he really did.

The whole lesson went on for quite a bit until we had the test. Funny that Kaminari was the first one standing up and going to Nezu to give him his quiz. That was when I saw what he was holding behind his back.

Not a minute later, I stood up and used my throwing knifes to attack not only Kaminari but also Nezu.

As expected, Nezu did manage to avoid my attack but Kaminari didn't and so I pinned him against the wall with the throwing knifes and the grenade he was about to pull out of his back pocket dropped to the ground. He luckily still didn't pull the trigger to it but it still wasn't a good sign. Not only the grenade but that I was still standing while everyone was looking at me.

Bakugo: THE FUCK YOU DOING DEKU!

That was the moment I snapped out since a punch hit me right into the face and I was send flying down. I knew that the punch was coming. The reason I didn't dodge it was because I wanted to make sure that I could threw another knife at Kaminari or Kirishima if they had another idea.

However, seeing as Bakugo just punched me means that it was actually his plan.

As I was thinking that I felt how I was pulled by my collar upwards and saw a couple of explosions close my face. I was already used to the feeling of burned skin that I didn't cared if he would actually use his quirk on me or not. I couldn't feel them anymore anyways!

Nezu: BAKUGO KATSUKI! PUT HIM DOWN NOW!

Bakugo: And if I fucking don't?

Nezu: I will kill every single person that you hold dear. I am not allowed to touch you physically but no one ever said anything about mental torture. Now put him down before I will make my threat reality!

Bakugo: Tsk! You got lucky this time!

Just like that he threw me back to the ground.

Nezu: Now Midoriya explain why you attacked your classmate!

Me: My hand simply slipped. I only wanted to attack you.

Bakugo: Your hand slipped my ass!

It was a lie one big one but it was still something that was somehow plausible since no one in the class believed that I was capable of doing anything.

Nezu: Your hand slipped, is that so?

Me: Yes.

Nezu: And you didn't see what was going on?

Me: I did but I though an attack you realized was going on was a good distraction to use.

Nezu: Now that is what I call thinking. All of you should be taking this as an example. However, the idea alone was quite good it was lacking the effect of a surprise attack. Not only that but you didn't know what I had in my hands making it rather useless. I suggest coming up with a better plan in the future.

Me: I will Nezu.

Nezu: Now back to you Kaminari! A grenade in the class is rather dangerous. You not only would ahve put your own life in danger but also the ones from everyone else. This is not what a hero nor an assassin is here for. You still have much to learn.

Kirishima: I ahm... can someone get me down?

Nezu: Iida would you please get him down.

Iida: Yes Sensei!

Nezu: Now Bakugo. Seeing as you reacted rather moody towards Midoriya for stopping the attack I concluded that this was your idea. For endangering your fellow student, you will be in charge of cleaning the classroom for a week on your own and detention. Never do this again or I will endanger the lives of the people around you, do you understand?

Bakugo: Tsk! Yes!

After that Nezu send me and Kaminari to Recovery Girl. He said he would rather have us checked up for any kind of injuries than us suffering from any hidden ones and the effect from them.

Once again, I got the impression that Nezu liked us and had a soft spot for us his students. Him actually wanting to destroy the world must have a reason that I couldn't understand but there is a thing I could do.

I could stop him by making a killing mark on him from destroying this world completely!