Who do you think you are?

I was still in the vent system until I felt a gush of wind which I until now didn't feel at all.

Huh...

What is going on?

The wind I could feel was a symbol that the ventilation of this building was activated which shouldn't be the case unless the filter detected something in the air which was a bad thing. Before I knew it, I opened the hatch and let myself drop to the pathway for the maintenance work.

Nezu: Everyone hold your breath!

Hearing Nezu say that made me very suspicious and it was as I thought something was wrong. That was until a mist started appearing and not only that but I could hear my classmates caught and I saw them drop to the ground. Hawks was the first one to drop down. For me it looked like whatever was in the air was a heavy mixture. Since Hawks was kinda just sitting on the ground with a bucked of chicken drums as if this was a movie show and not his class at all.

Looks like I am momentarily save up here.

...

Nezu was screaming for everyone to hold their breath and had a mask with him too. He must have thought that I might do something like this.

Nezu: MIDORIYA! THIS IS HARMING YOUR FELLOW CLASSMATES! I ADVICE YOU TO STOP THIS INSTENT!

Yep!

He definitely thought that this was my doing!

I am honestly upset that he thought that I would harm my classmates

But then again it was the most logical assumption to make since there is only us here.

...

There is only us here!

Who the hell is after us?

Or more like after Nezu!

As I was thinking that and carefully walking to the end of the maintenance path I could see a mist like portal open and all of the sudden a guy with a hand and a huge monster came out.

???: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Looks like you are not that tough you useless NPC!

NPC?!

What the heck is wrong with this guy!

Is he an assassin or a villain?

Maybe both?!

I don't care!

No one is messing with my class or our Nezu-sensei!

With that in mind I quickly made my way through the path until I was standing right above the creature that he brought with him.

Nezu: I see you know me but unfortunately you have the upper hand here. Would you enlighten me and tell me your name too?

???: Tomura Shigaraki and this is your end. NOMU!!!

The guy with hands only needed to point at Nezu before the creature began moving and running at the small creature with full speed.

Seeing as there was no way that I could jump down and land on the creature in time for me to eliminate it, I took out my guns. I always had 3 with me. Two were given to me by Nezu and then there was this one I had for self-defense purposes since I was quirkless after all.

Hmm...

This creature looks as if it was created...

The skin looks a little bit shiny. Does it have some hardening quirk like Kirishima?