Imposter

I was staying with Nezu for a month now and everything was fine. Not only that but I could also feel how much he actually cared for me.

Me: Nezu, can I ask you something?

Nezu: Yes?

Me: Do you still want to blow up earth?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: Why?

Nezu: People are not worth living. They are destroying the planet and killing everything that is around them.

Me: I see.

I gave it up killing him long ago. Now all I wanted to do was face him in a fair fight. If I could only make a mark then I win. There were a couple of occasion now that I could do that but I never did it. Something always held me back from doing it. I knew I could do it and I could have ended this whole thing a lot sooner and yet I was letting this whole assassination go on for way to long.

Nezu: Izuku I have a question for yourself too.

Me: Hm?

Nezu: Did you gave up on killing me?

Me: Yes, but I still will make the mark on you!

Nezu: That is what I am waiting for and yet it never came. There were a couple of opportunities where you could have easily ended this. Why haven't you?

Me: Call me a paradox. You will never figure me out.

Nezu: Pffffff-hahahahaha-hahahaha

After this small tlak we both went to class and it became normal for us to get in at the same time but this time something different happened. Every single one of my class was laying on the ground besides Denki.

Nezu: Back up!

Nezu jumped in front of me activating a small device which immediately set of the gravity in the room and we all started flying through the air for a moment.

That was the moment that I saw the dagger and the bullet that was fired at me. There was no way I could have dodged them both. Not to mention that I only saw the dagger and not the bullet that was coming flying at me from behind everything.

Nezu: Stay back!

Denki: ARG! And here I though eliminating every single addition person that could have come in my way would be the right way.

Me: Are they?

Denki: Relax they are all just electrocuted and unconscious for now.

Me: Why?

Nezu: As I though. You were only playing dumb.

Denki: Indeed. You really think dumbness is a quirk drawback? Pffff... And as to why? Easy I am part of the LOV. Now be a good Sensei and die for me!

Nezu again threw something at me and the moment I caught a glimpse at what it was I caught it and started firing. It was a gun. He threw me the gun that I used the very first day and that he took away from me.

The moment I caught it, I stood up and starting firing at Denki who was suing his quirk in a more aggressive and precise way. One shot with his thunderbolts and a person could die from them but he also had some daggers in his hands. It was a special designed weapon since the electricity was flowing through it and it began shimmering.

Denki: Don't test me!

Nezu: Izuku get out of here!

I fired every single bullet I had in my weapon and Denki managed to use his quirk and made an electricity web in which the bullet lost the momentum and all fell to the ground.

Me: SHIT!

As always, I still had a knife stuck in my uniform hidden from everything. However, I also had the other knife too which was only for killing Nezu. I took this opportunity and went for a kill. I wanted Nezu to get out of her but before I could even come closer I was thrown to the side by something.

Nezu: IZUKU!

The impact to the wall was enough for my body to momentarily give up. I could hear Nezu scream and after that I kinda blacked out a little bit the next time I woke up, I saw Nezu fighting with his claws as well as a couple of miniature robots and drones in the room. There was no doubt that these were all things that Nezu build. The enemy however wasn't only Denki, it was the crusty looking guy and the mist one.

Me: Ne..zu...

I slowly stood up to see 3 nomus that were cornering Nezu. Though the rat also had some metallic claws around his paws.

Nezu: NO ONE TOUCHES MY STUDENTS!!!

I saw Nezu fighting for us and yet fighting on his own. 2 of the 3 creatures were on the ground and I could see a lot of brain damage on the visible brain. Seeing as out teacher was fighting against soo many of them, wasn't helping at all. Not only that but he had no chance and so I watched a creature grabbing him and the creature was ready to kill him.

Me: NOOOOO!!!

I stood up and my body moved before I knew it and in the next moment I was clinging on the creatures back and stabbing it in his head until it went down. After that I jumped away from its back. Something in me awakened it was as if someone just flipped a switch.

I took out the small knife that was meant for Nezu and went for Shigaraki with the other deadly knife which was laying on the ground close to them. Diving in between Nezu and Shigaraki, I took the knife, jumped into the air and throw one at Nezu knowing that I would hit the rat in between his eyes as well as one at Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: YOU DAMN GLITCH GET HIM!

Once I landed on the ground, I went for Denki vanishing from in front of him, sidestepping and jump kicking him to the ground. After that I grabbed him by the collar and threw him against Shigaraki. Hover a portal opened in front of him and right next to me.

Seeing the portal, I quickly reacted and dodged. Denki however was unconscious and so I went for Shigaraki. Needless to say, that I succeeded however, as I did that Hawks came into the room.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Nezu struggling, trying to get to me while a portal kept resetting his whereabout to right in front of where he started. There was no point for the rat to try and get to me.

Nezu: HAWKS! IZUKU!

The moment he screamed that everything went wrong. Me and the handy man were in a close battle together and it looked as if I had the upper hand until Hawks came in. That was when the mist guy teleported us both away.

Not only that but the moment there was a small gap between us, he teleported me into a cell.

Me: THE HECK! COME HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN AND NOT A USELESS MINDLESS NPC!!!!

Thinking that the guy wouldn't understand any other language than his own, I used his beloved term of an NPC.

Shigaragki: Ohh we will have soo much fun with you!

That was the last I heard from them before they went away and left me on my own.