Never trust and assassin!

3rd POV:

After the failed attempt of assassinating Nezu, the LOV returned back to their villain lair. However, in the shadow of their lair was sitting another person.

Shiggy: You said there wouldn't be a fucking problem NPC!

???: I did and I didn't think that Izu would do something like that!

Kurogiri: An unfortunate event. However now we also know that there is another person that is far more interesting wouldn't you say Tomura?

Shiggy: SHUT UP! You are only a side character! No one asked for your god damn opinion.

???: You need to be careful about him!

Kurogiri: Quite unique I would say.

???: He's fun to be with but you never know what he is truly thinking.

Shiggy: ENOUGH YOU TWO! Kurogiri get us Toga and Dabi.

Kurogiri: You sure? They are still on the missions you send them.

Shiggy: YES! We need the money and we need people to get the words about the LOV the one and only titans that could kill Nezu. Sensei will be proud of us.

Kurgiri: What should we do with the money?

Shiggy: Get new gear of course. We will need to be prepared for future clients.

???: LOV the best assassins in the world... Sounds about right.

Shiggy: How is class 1A going and why weren't you telling me everything about the USJ?

???: I can't help it! You know playing all nice and a little bit dumb with the others doesn't help much. They just took me and we went straight to the bus. I barely had time to inform you! What do expect from me?

Shiggy: Kill or get killed! That's how we live!

???: I know. I am sorry.

Shiggy: Next time he attacks you will face him and see how it feels like to be chocked you damn small fry!

Kurogiri: So, what are we doing next?

Shiggy: Tell me about your class more!

???: What's there to know? You have the idiots, the angry spiky and always aggressive ones and you have the calm and collective ones.

Shiggy: What about the green NPC?

???: You mean Izuku?

Shiggy: Do I look like the name interests me?! Just give me a quick run down of the glitch!

???: His name is Izuku Midoriya. He is quirkless and only got to the class because he apparently found a way to shut down every single robot in the entrance exam. Not only that but he got the highest points in the whole test.

Kurogiri: Smart.

???: Not only that but he seriously is skilled! I wouldn't dare fight against him without trying to backstab him. He's fast and agile. I don't get how he manage to just visible vanish in front of you just to reaper behind you...

Shiggy: A pain in the ass... what a glitch! You think we can get him on our side?

???: No. He made us fail to assassinate Nezu one time and he is also not taking this seriously.

Kurogiri: Hmmm... He will be a problem. We might need to eliminate him too.

Shiggy: Agree. Are they any group activities planned for the next couple of weeks?

???: Not that I know of why?

Shiggy: We are not giving them time to recover their whole lives. It will be game over before they know it.

Kurogiri: Should I get a nomu prepared?

Shiggy: Make it 3.

Kurogiri: On it.

Shiggy: So where is class 1A staying?

???: We? They put us away from the main building close to the forest part.

Kurogiri: Are you perhaps thinking of attacking them?

Shiggy: Yes. If we can't get them on our terms then we will turn the tables and make their training ground our battle field.

???: Makes sense but what about the security?

Shiggy: Give us every single information you have and I will let our fire titan have his way with it.

???: You sure? He might alarm the rest and Hawks is with us the whole time.

Kurogiri: Let the man be my problem.

Shiggy: Well that settles it then.

???: Just give me a heads up before you go in storming and raiding the side building. I want to have my fun too.

Shiggy: Hmpf!

Kurogiri: I will inform you the night prior.

???: Good enough!

Just like that a member of class 1A was willingly putting the rest of the other classmates on the line for their comrades. Little did they know that Nezu was already suspecting the possibility of a traitor since no one knew about the USJ besides the class and a couple of heroes.

It was only a couple of hours before the rat's students arrived that he managed to get the hero commission in letting him and his class there to train. Needless to say, they were against it or that Nezu need to use dome bribing material that we call blackmailing.

Knowing this there was no other way of any villain or assassin knowing about the USJ besides a couple of people and a class. As if that wasn't enough, the rat previously extra went to the building before his class just to have time and inspect it making sure that no one was trying something funny with it. Since there was nothing and Izuku also not being the one behind the gas attack only let the rat come to one conclusion. There were more than the 2 people that were visible to them with the monster.

The only question was who was the traitor!