The world is safe for now!

It was only a day that I was in the cage and I tried escape and look picking it, however nothing helped and I knew how trapped I am.

He will find me!

I know he will come after me!

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe how attached I got to him!

He is my sensei but he also my father now, I guess...

He saved me for mom and gave me my freedom.

He is the reason I got the courage to show my true potential.

He is the reason why I got into UA.

He is the one that trained and sharpened our skills and believed in me when no one did.

Of course, I got attached to him!

After all he did it is only natural.

I started laughing like a maniac and it didn't make anything better that Shigaraki or Kurogiri were standing in front of me.

Shigaraki: What's so freaking funny?

Me: Your end!

Shigaraki: Our glitch finally lost it, eh?

Me: Me, lost it? Have you thought about what Nezu will do if he finds you?

Kurogiri: Why should he come after us?

Me: You seriously asking?! I thought you guys had some brain but I guess I was wrong.

Shigaraki: Let me show you how much brain we have!

Kurgiri: No. Sensei told us not to hurt our new specimen.

Shigaraki: Losing one shouldn't be a problem. I am sure Master understands that too.

Kurgiri: But it will be hard finding another one that is quirkless.

Shigaraki: TSK! You are lucky we need your body!

Me: And you will be unlucky the moment Nezu comes here! HAHAHAHA

I had a couple of different ideas on how this would end and every single one of the scenarios playing in my head ended up with Nezu beating their asses and I liked it.

Kurogiri: Why should he come and rescue a quirkless nobody like you?

Me: Because he adopted me and you basically provoked a chimera's angers and summoned a demon.

Kurogiri: You are his son?

Me: Pup to be precisely.

Kurogiri: We need to get him to another location.

The moment he said that we could hear a knock on the door.

Me: Ooop there they are!

Shigaraki: You ordered something again?

Kurogiri: No.

Shigaraki: Then who the fucking hell?!

I may be in the basement but the moment Shigaraki tried to opened the door leading to the main area, the door was burst open and I could see All Might coming it. Hawks feather immediately made it impossible for Shigaraki to move away and it was Eraserhead that was erasing his quirk too.

Before I knew it, something was rolling towards the cage I was in and a gas came out of the small gas grenade. I knew what it was and so I held my breath as long as I could. I watched Kruogiri just fall to the ground and Nezu walk to the cage with a gas mask on.