PART 9

DUDLEY'S POV ( short)

I wake up to harsh whispering . I remain still , trying not to panic.

-she won't let anyone hurt us Dudley and I won't let anyone hurt you not again -

it wasn't your fault Xavier , do not blame yourself . 

" you better shut your pie hole or I will stuff my fist in it , i swear if you even breath and he wakes I will strangle you with your own hair . " I hear a voice I know say .

she's scary 

-and hot 

whattt 

" but Gin !" I hear a male voice say and I move to get a look at who it is .

" Morning Dudley , sorry we woke you up " Gin says apologetically with a small smile , I look behind her and I see a tall red head is standing there.

" this is Bill one of my brothers . he came to check on me when he noticed I didn't go to my room last night , I was just explaining to him that I fell asleep on the chair " she says 

" you slept on the chair ? why ? you must be sore ? sorry for making you stay until I slept " I say looking at her worriedly 

" it's not your fault I wanted to stay with you . and I'm ok . there are clothes in there and that door leads to the bathroom you will find all you need in there . I'll fetch you to go get breakfast . I just have to deal with some rude people . " she says the last part glaring at her brother .

They both leave me to get ready.

-she is a sexy kind of bossy -

i can't believe you said that .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GINNY'S POV

I go back to Dudley  and lead him to breakfast .

We get to the room which we eat breakfast in and i stop and look at him .

" I don't know how many people are in there but don't be scared I'll be with you " i say he nods nervously.  I open the door and i hear Dudley gasp . I turn to look at him but he is already half way towards the table .

Everyone is looking at him but he doesn't seem to care as he goes straight to Greyback . I walk quickly to prevent a fight between them

" dad.. dad. Dad ..dad" I hear Dudley whisper bouncing on his heels .

" Xavier ?" I ask . He nods .

" who is this ?" I ask pointing at Greyback .

" Dad , Alpha Greyback of the Grey moon pack . " he says with a grin .

" who are you ? " I ask

" Xavier Greyback son of the Alpha and his mate Xander Greyback . My humans name , Fridolf Greyback . I remember " he says the last sentence as a whisper . 

" Xavier " Greyback whispers close to tears and hugs his son .

" so many emotions " harry says , i look at him fanning himself as he cries .

" where's mom ? " Xavier asks .

" We'll go to him after breakfast . Does your human remember? "

" he has been through so much he knows I'm there but not why . He thinks his cousin was killed because of him he doesn't know who he is or what he did . They use the imperious on him . I'm sorry Harry , that sort of evil can never be from a kind heart like Frid . "