Part 14

TOM'S POV

" Babe we should like so go on like a date" Harry suddenly says in a weird tone .

It's been a day since the article about the life and lies of Albus .

FLASHBACK

" It's here !!" Harry says as he starts dancing in his chair in the dinning room as we eat breakfast .

Just as we were about to ask what ? We see our owls carrying what can only be the quibbler .

" This is gonna be so good  " Fred says .

The life and lies of Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore the man who defeated the first dark lord and the man who played a big role in defeating the second dark lord Or is he the man who made both dark lords in order to be hailed the hero .

Born .. Albus Dumbledore was the eldest of 3 children , the Dumbledores an average magical family that lived a relatively normal and happy life , this would all change when the youngest child, the only daughter was brutally abused by a group of muggle boys . The trauma left the young woman in a depressed state a state were her magic was fighting to be released , and she would refuse as she was angry at her magic angry at the wizarding world the world that forbade her to use her magic to protect herself, so she would often have a lot of accidental magic .

In his anger ,the father, went out and killed the muggle boys and was there after sent to Azkaban , leaving Albus Dumbledore as the head of the household . It is said that not long after Grindelwald, came into the picture as Albus' close friend , and with the friendship came trouble after trouble .

as months went and their friendship continued ,Albus' relationship with his family dwindled even as his father died in Azkaban and they lost their mother years later to the sisters accidental magic . after this tragedy Albus' young brother ,Aberforth , confronted Albus for abandoning them , Grindelwald came to his defense telling ,Aberforth, about the greater good a phrase that is now used by the leader of the light . As the fight continued Grindelwald took out his wand and pointed it at ,Aberforth, who then asked his brother if he would let his lover kill him , shaken by his brothers knowledge of the nature of their relationship , Albus froze and did nothing even as a green light emerged from Grindelwald's wand even as his sister in her clearest mind in years ran towards the light and pushed her best friend, her brother aside .The only person left that took care of her . In his panic Grindelwald ran and his lover followed him . 

Aberforth sat there with his sister and best friend in his arms, frozen in shock at what his brother had done . he swore that the person in his arms was the last of his family as he no longer has a brother . 

join us next week as we continue the story 

story by Daphne Greengrass and Luna Lovegood

"daaaymme girls , tell us what happened next " harry says 

" no can do squirt "Daphne says

" I'm the dark lords bae " harry says with a pout 

" your point " 

" you're mean "

" compliments will get you no were " Daphne says with a blush . TF is wrong with this family 

END OF FLASHBACK 

" why are you talking like that " I ask 

" Cause it's like so much fun like a duh . "

" I give it a day "

" I give it a minute" Ron says looking behind me and harry . Harry squeals and runs to the woman that just walked in .