PART 20(Epilogue?)

A few years later

HARRY'S POV 

" Orion I will in all honesty spank you "

" for reading ?"the brat says

" It's my birthday , why are you reading at my party , you should be out there dancing with your poor old mother before his bones turn in to sand "

" But I'm on the last chapter "

" ugg fine I knew you loved your father more than me anyways "I say, emotional blackmail is a parents best weapon 

"mom that's not true "

" come mona , you can dance with the mother you love " I say to my 10 year old , and walk away 

" ugg fine "I hear him say 

It's been 15 years since Dumbledore's sentencing, I've had 3 children since , I do not need more thank you very much , the first one just reads and reads and reads , I've contemplated killing Hermione and Severus for turning my son in to a bookworm but then he wouldn't be Orion if he wasn't reading every book he comes across . 

the second one my twin child is that a thing ? yes , it's my thing , Henry , the brat is my copy , he is only 13 years old and has more style than me , he was never in the closet that child came out a gay ass little annoying thing . love him though.

my last and , don't tell the other's , my favorite baby child , Mona , you'd think that her full name is Monalisa  but nope , I wanted to name her Mona the Vampire cause it would be funny when she introduce herself and then much more funnier when she get's her creature inheritance , but Tom spoilt my fun .she is so sweet and loving and so huggable. 

 I get to the dance floor and start doing my thang . 

I see Ginny and Fridolf holding hands to the side of the room , those two are just so boring , in all the time they've been married , I've seen them fight exactly two times . once when Ginny was pregnant and didn't want to just sit at home and relax. the second time when Ginny let their second born Tania fly alone on a broom, she was 5. the fights weren't even that long .Boring . 

then there is Hermione and Severus , I don't know why but they keep having babies , smart babies , that have random facts . they have 2 boys and three girls , triplets .

Bes'friend and her idiot(my uncle , i forget that sometimes , he is such a child ) had a baby child as well I'm the Godmother so of course the child is perfect , Valentine is his name , guess when he was conceived . The creativity astonishes me .

Neville and Blaise have one green thumbed baby child that is just too cute , Blair is her name , love it , sad I didn't think of it first 

Daphne and Luna on the other hand have no children , they are always travelling following the next big story , they are in the process of adopting though . more brats coming this way 

I say brats but man I love these kids , don't tell anyone I have a heart . 

" Mom look " mona says 

I turn to where she was pointing and the betrayal ,the hurt . my own kids trying to show me up at my own party , when did they learn choreographed dances , without me ,the nerve . this is a challenge isn't it . 

I look at my bes'friend only to see her brat join my oldest spawns . ow it's on 

TOM'S POV

" oh no " I hear Fenrir say , I look where he is looking and sigh 

harry has not changed at all and everyone is fair game on the dance floor .

" so my kids look traumatized " Severus says 

" your kids , your kids Severus .. look at my daughter " I say as my little girl joins her mom and aunt in a dance off against her siblings and cousins . 

" why are we surprise Harry has a battle at every party "

" but the kids never joined , actually no one has ever entertained his challenges except Bella . "

" maybe they are doing it because it's his birthday, maybe they'll let him win "

" Harry and Bella are dance teachers there is no child beating them in a dance battle . and you better believe , no one is letting them win either . "

" man, Harry is heartless "

" please don't tell him that he will love it " 

" so ministry elections coming up , you gonna go for it ?"

"Nope , I'm good doing things in the background or as Background as the man married to the famous Harry Malfoy-Riddle "

" Fred look your wife just joined , and they are now doing the sacred goblin rain dance, the one no one is supposed to know about but they just do it for fun . "

" I swear I didn't know she was as crazy as those two when I married her . "

" so even when she screamed and got on top of the table when she heard her favorite song at Neville and Blaise's wedding , the first time we met her , you didn't get the hint "

" you should go to Goblin parties , she is really mild mannered compared to others "

"..."I look at him

" ..."

"..."

"..."

"...'

" Ok she is the Harry of the Goblin's "he says with a sigh

yep this is our family still crazy after all this years .

THE END ?