PART 15

RON'S POV 

The rest of my brothers should be coming back soon , I would actually like to know more about them . I mean Charlie  is always at Romania , Bill is always at work , Percy is .. where does Percy spend his days , and how in the world did he get with Krum . 

" Morning Ron " the beautiful blonde that was just sleeping in my arms says as he sits on his knees and stares at me . 

" morning beautiful " I say and watch as he blushes and looks away mumbling something .he then gets up and rushes to the bathroom giggling . 

no we are not dating , I mean I want to but one thing I've noticed about draco is he is more innocent  than I thought . I think because of their son being taken even if they couldn't remember , Draco's parents kept him very close and babied him , I mean he is still the very intelligent Draco we know but when it comes to relationships and being intimate he knows nothing . I do not have a problem with teaching him and all that my problem is whether , his parents will let me date him . I see how they are always looking at us and probably assuming that I've deflowered him and all that . 

" Ron, can we go to breakfast now? . " Draco says walking towards the bed . 

" sure " I say since I was already ready cause I woke up early . we walk towards the dinning room with Draco on my back since he asked me to carry him . 

" morning boys come sit with us " Cissa says as soon as we enter . we do as asked and I sit Draco next to his mom and I sit next to him , we greet everyone and settle down .

I start preparing Draco's food . 2 pancakes with berries and syrup 1 spoon of scrambled eggs, 2 servings of bacon , a small bowl of yogurt and fruits and  a glass of apple juice. He eats with a spoon and not a fork . Draco is humming as I prepare his plate . I smile at him as i put it infront of him .

" Thank you " he says sweetly.

" nchoo so cute . " Cissa says with a grin . Draco blushes and waits for me to prepare my plate .. we do this every morning I don't know why everyone is looking today .

" So Ron what are your intentions with our son ?. "
Lucius asks .

" For shame Father , how could you ask the question we've all been avoiding" Harry says cause he is dramatic

" Well if he'll have me I intend on marrying him " I say

" you do ?"Draco asks in shock .

" of course. I was going to ask your parents if I could start courting you as soon as the head of my house arrives but since we are talking I realize I never really talked to you about it .. and I'm sorry . Will you let me, you know court you. ? " I ask sheepishly as i stare at him he looks at me with shock not saying anything

" Boy if you don't answer that sweet young man . " Bella says interrupting our moment

" I would like that " Draco says with a grin .

" I'm just so happy you know  mercury has aligned with mars and Venus has opened up its moons to let you find true love . " Cissa says , and the only person who seems to get her is Luna.

" I give you permission to court him " Lucius says in his It was all part of the plan voice .

" Pshhh .. dad out here acting like he had a choice ." Harry says with his' child please' voice . Whatever that means he made me learn his different voices .

" and where are you two going?." Xavier asks Frid and Gin .

Frid is wearing a skirt and Ginny is looking a bit pouty