part 17

TOM'S POV

Look I love Harry very much but a guy can only take so much party planning at a time.  We've had an announce to the family that we're pregnant party , the baby moved party , the we told the healer not to tell us the gender party , Bella is the godmother party , Draco's first time being an uncle party.. I can't anymore .

" what do you mean no more parties ?" He says with his hand on his stomach as though covering  fetus' ears .

" Harry by the time we have something really exciting to actually celebrate the celebration will seem like just another day nothing special . "

" BUT I NEED CAKE AND PARTY FOOD! " He shouts raising his hands up in the air. 

" you can have any food you like, you and Bella can drive the elves crazy with joy by just requesting them to cook anything you want . "

" but then I'll get fat alone ." He says with a pout.

" so your plan is to throw these parties so that people can eat as much as you . Babe you are pregnant you don't need to feel guilty about eating or gaining weight you are growing a fucken person inside you "

" yeah I mean I am a pretty great person for doing that . Ok no parties . But I'm having a baby shower in 2 months when I'm 8 months pregnant . "

" that's all I ask "

" ok good I'm leaving now watch my ass as I leave . " he turns around and walks out the room swaying his hips .

He is so sexy

Yeah he is, lets go buy the rest of the things for the nursery .

I floo away to an alley in the muggle world and meet up with Lucius the greyback  family , Including Sirius and Ginny .

" ok we start with the heavy stuff  . Crib change table .. . " Xander starts naming things off .

everyone is nodding along except Ginny who just looks at me and shrugs .

I follow Xavier's lead and buy neutral colours . We each go around looking for stuff to add

" mom.. they took Ginny" I hear Fridolf tell Xander frantically

We run in the direction Frid pointed us to

The werewolves use their senses to smell the kidnapper , we reach an ally . just as they apparate.

"I'm going to kill him!!! " A demonic sounding Xavier .

"who took her ?" Xander ask looking pissed . 

" Dumbledore " Fridolf says as Xavier gives him back control

" let's go back home and regroup albus needs to be delt with and soon " I say and we apparated home .

GINNY'S POV 

I'm so fucken pissed off , the fuck do they think they are doing kidnapping us

I know  Jen , we just gotta buy time you know our family will find this dump in no time we just need to be patient .. I answer a mad Jen

" Ginny dear, mommy made you your favorite" molly says handing me a plate like bitch I'M not eating anything she touches . 

" my favorite what ?cocktail of mind controlling potions ?"I ask 

" why I never .. to my own daughter never.."

" please do shut up your silence has never been as wanted as it is now"

" Ginny my daughter respect your mother , now tell us where you have been staying , so that we can go and rescue the others" Dumbledore says looking like the perfect homicidal grandfather that might also be my mothers lover. Gag