Part 16

HARRY'S POV

The past few weeks have gone really good in terms of the family being able to be all together under one roof , the articles about Tom and Dumbledore have also been going well not everyone will be happy about them obviously but I could careless . The thing that worries me the most is that Dumbledore has decided to disappear and I have a feeling that he will be doing something drastic soon . 

So I got this great idea  of speeding up the publications , so that when the time comes to crush him , everyone knows what he has done .

I also kinda have some news and I have to tell my bes'friend first before I freak out .

"bes'friend!!"I literally shout as i enter Bella's room  .

Did i mention that I'm freaking out .

" wassup bish"

" I'm pregnant "

"Congrats babes didn't know you and Tom did the doo "

" well technically we didn't "

" bish no .. did you ? Who seduced your virgin ass ?who's baby is it ?"

" it's Tom's bish i am not a hoe .. just that he was kinda sleeping an-"

" how did he not wake up as you helped yourself to his thing you know "

" Nigel was up and kinda blocking Tom out . you know how I've been spending time with both of them .. but with Nigel things are going a bit faster than with Tom and Nigel and I just you know wanted to and just did . Do you think Tom is gonna be mad ?" I ask nervously .

" I really don't know , but I'll be there when you tell him , if you want . Maybe tell Nigel first so that if Tom does something stupid he can stop him or something "

" yeah i will . I'm pregnant " I say with a grin 

" I'm gonna be a Godmother " she squeals and hugs me 

" ok let's tell him now to avoid chickening out "

we go to Tom's office and before we enter we hear a voice inside 

" Come on My Lord you don't really believe that you can have only one lover and live happily , he won't satisfy all your needs . I can be his helper he doesn't need to know "

BELLA'S POV 

ow shit , ow shit 

" please remove yourself  from my office I will have mercy on you now , next time you try this  I'll have Harry deal with you " I hear Tom's pissed off voice reply  

" come on Tom I ca-"

"  you can what bitch , huh? you can what ? if you don't take your hands of my mate I will decapitate you " A fuming Harry says as he throws the door open 

the person , who is a vampire representative I met with Tom a few days ago . just smirks .

" let's see you try "

before Harry could even reply Tom has his wand at the guys head .

" you dare disrespect my mate In front of me not only will you be going to the dungeons , but your clan will know , so that you will have another punishment waiting for you if we decide to let you go .. Dobby !" 

The vampire is taken by a mean looking Dobby

I hear sniffling from Harry and I'm just like .. what? It cries?

" shh babe I'm sorry he disrespected you like that . "

" and I'm gonna get fat and more people like him are gonna take you from me " harry sobs .