Chapter 32

That same night, Mew decided it was a great day to grab a drink since he had a lot on his mind.

He sat in a familiar club, sipping some kind of alcohol. He though about Gulf. He thought about Donald. He thought about the way forward. He was still in his head when a familiar name pulled him out to reality. 

"How can they have a reunion and not invite me? When you talk about our high school you can't leave me out."

Mew eavesdropped and stole a glance at the guy on the phone next him.

High school. He sighed just thinking about it. 
He was about to start thinking when the name of his high school came up again. He got curious. He waited until the guy was done on the phone to ask him his graduation year.

As soon as the guy was done, he was getting up to leave when Mew stopped him with a pat on his shoulder. The stranger looked back at Mew in question.

"I Couldn't help but overhear you mention a familiar high school name, I went there too, what year did you graduate?"

The stranger answered and Mew got goosebumps. "Get out!" He almost shoved the stranger, "Me too!" He exclaimed.

"For real?" the guy asked still not believing the chances of meeting a school mate in a club 6 years later. He sat back down o the chair. "I'm Mild," he introduced offering his hand.

"Mew" Mew answered completing a handshake. "Which class were you?"

"Class 2," Mild replied.

"Oooh, the nerds?" Mew oohed.

"If I were a nerd I would've been in class 1, which class were you?"

"Class 3." Mew answered.

"School was hard wasn't it?" The stranger sympathized.

"Needed a little tutoring to get there."

"I got tutoring too." The guy said to comfort Mew.

"What tutoring did you need when you were in class 2?"

"For fun. I used to fool around with my tutor. Doing the thrilling stuff in school."

Mew smiled. He could totally relate.

"Don't tell me you too?" Mild asked when he saw Mew's face that looked like it was reminiscing about the past.

"It was more than fooling around. I fell in love with him."

"You're-

-Gay?" Mew asked and nodded his head. "Yes I am."

"Back then I thought I was gay too. My tutor was like a Prince Charming. He was from a fairy tale." Mild shared.

"Too good to be true?" Mew asked.

"Exactly. Like, he was just everything you'd expect from a lover."

"I know exactly how that feels. Why did you stop?" Mew asked.

"He disappeared on me after the rumors of us started spreading."

"What rumors?" Mew asked.

"Someone spotted us being naughty and started some rumors. I received a note that said I saw you hooking up with the teacher in the electric room."

"In the electric room? Were you not afraid of getting zipped by some wires?" Mew asked with big surprised eyes.

"It was dark enough." Mild said with a smirk.

"That's crazy."

"I  told you it was thrilling. Everything was going well and then he wasn't there anymore. Never heard from him again."