Chaoter 7

The next day

    As I open my eyes I am greeted by the bright morning sun shining through my window. The memories of last night come flooding in. Ugh, what happened?
"Good morning y/n," my dad welcomes himself into my room, "did u sleep well?"
I rub my eyes. "Yeah... but what was all that stuff about that you said yesterday? Like the part about you being an alpha and me having to marry Harry?" I squint at my staturely father, the sun beaming down extra hot today.
My dad laughs, "maybe it's best you just start getting ready for school, you can't be late on your first day!" I jump up. That's right, I start school today!

School

This is it, the first day at my new school. It sucks that I had to transfer my senior year, but Dad said he had to switch towns for work. I wish I knew more of the details, but Dad's eyes always glaze over when I ask him what he does for a living. I bet he's just embarrassed by how boring it is!
    "Ouch! Watch where you're going new kid," a girl with hair like a golden horses mane bumps into me. Oh no, I was so lost in thought that I wasn't looking where I was going!
    "S-sorry," I stammer. I can feel my ears burn a rosey pink.
    She scoffs in my face, "Yeah, you better be. And heres a tip, new girl, if you wanna survive at Darkbreath Academy, you need to watch your back!" As she says this, she shoves me out of the way with the force of a thousand rhinos. Watch my back? But she bumped into me! There's something weird about this school...