Chapter 9

Just as I am getting situated, the door to the classroom slams open. I look up, only to be blinded by the devastatingly toothy grin I am all too familiar with. "Ello, teacher," Harry smirks.
I screech. He turns to look at me.
    "Y/n!" the teacher yells, "is there something you would like to share with the class?"
   "No, s-sorry sir," I lock eyes with Harry before breaking away, "I've never seen this boy before in my life..." I look back at the tall brunette, and for a moment he almost seems hurt by what I said.
    The teacher nods, "I see. Well then, Harry, I suppose you can take your seat now." I look around the barren classroom. My eyes glide swiftly over student-filled desks before slowly focusing on the empty spot next to me.
    I hear a sudden thud as Harry slams his body into the neighboring chair. "Ello, y/n," he whispers, sending the hairs in my ear ablaze.
    I glare, "What do you want, Harry? Haven't you gotten me in enough trouble for one day?" I face the board as he continues to smile. That damned smile.
    "Awe, don't be so gobsmacked, you're giving me the collywobbles!" His melodious accent shakes me to the core, but I am determined to maintain my focus. "You don't know any other blokes yet, do you? Maybe for lunch we could get some scrummy fish and chips!" I take a deep breath as heat rises to my cheeks. This is going to be one hell of a class.