Chaoter 11

Brexit?! "No, no, no," I shake my head feverishly, "this cannot be happening!" The bell rings and butts begin to rise. "Hey, wait! Everyone sit back down! Someone needs to trade partners with me!" I exclaim, but my pleas are lost within the commotion of second period.
    Harry swings his sapphire backpack over his good shoulder and approaches me, "By golly, y/n, you look ready for a spar!" he clicks his tongue.
    I explode, "That's because I am!" Harry takes a step back, clearly shocked by my sudden outburst. "All you've managed to do is make my life miserable! I was perfectly content with how things were going before you showed up, but now trouble seems to follow me everywhere I go! Sure my life wasn't perfect, but who's is? It was still my life, but you had to go and mess everything up!" Every fiber of my being is searing, I try taking a deep breath to calm myself down, but it doesn't work.
    Harry puts his hands on my shoulders and shakes me intensely, "Bless your dearest heart, you must snap out of this! Stay gold, y/n!" My nostrils flare and I look up at his docile face. "Please," Harry whispers, putting his nose close to mine, "yew need to calm down... for yer papa," he gives me a faint smile.
For my papa... Thoughts about my father race through my mind- his kind eyes, his diamond smile, his rosy cheeks. I need to calm down for Dad. I close my eyes and force one last deep breath to infiltrate my lungs, but when I try reopening my eyes, there is only darkness.

Special thanks to, The Outsiders, for letting me repurpose their quote "stay gold Ponyboy"