Drunk pt 2 (JJ)

Summary: Here's part 2 as requested. The aftermath of y/n and JJ's fight.
Word count: 1157
* * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * *
Y/n pov:
John B told me to go to my room and clean up. I wouldn't normally listen to his orders like that, but I could tell he was going to talk to JJ. I went to my bathroom and I looked like shit. Mascara was all over my face, I had a bruise on my face, and my hair was a tangled mess.

John B's  pov:
"JJ man, I don't know what all happened, y/n won't tell me, but you two have got to figure this out. If it was any of your random girls you used to date, you would've never acted like this. Shit man she cares about you so much she was willing to face your dad if it meant she could make things right with you. As soon as you left yesterday she was full of worry. You gotta fix this once your sobered up in the morning." I explained to JJ. He was so drunk he wouldn't remember any of it in the morning, but maybe he would think a bit clearer. "You don't know what it feels like to have the one person you love the most lie to you and put herself in danger" he said, and he kinda had a point. "Come on, you haven't even talked to her about what fully happened cause you won't listen" I was going to defend my sister no matter what. "Just leave me alone John B" he responded. I did that and went to check in on y/n.

Y/n's pov:
I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." It was John B. "Are you sure you're ok y/n" "Yes John B you don't have to worry about me all the time" I said trying to blow him off. "Do you want me to spend the night in here?" "John B I am a big girl, I think I can handle myself" I said thinking he'd leave me alone. "You can tell me what happened if you want to" John B said in a sad voice. "I already did now good night" I said and he left my room.

God I can't believe what happened today was even real. How could JJ just complete shut me out and then go drink himself away. The only person I wanted in this moment wanted nothing to do with me. I felt so alone. It took hours before I could even fall asleep. Each time I looked at the clock another hour went by.

When I woke up in the morning the house was quiet. I looked at the clock and it read 10:47. That was weird normally Kiara and Pope were here and everyone was hanging out. Maybe they were outside?

I got up and got in the shower and got dressed. I put on some athletic shorts, a green cropped tank top, some chacos, and braided my hair in two french braids. I left my room and the house was empty. JJ wasn't on the couch and John B wasn't in his room. Pope and Kie were no where to be found. The house was rarely empty and it felt strange.

I went outside and the twinkie was gone. I grabbed my gray jacket out of the closet, because it was oddly chilly today. I started taking a walk. I didn't know where I was going, but J couldn't just sit in that empty house with my feelings.

JJ's pov:
John B forced me out of bed early this morning. Y/n wasn't awake yet. He shoved me in the twinkie and we went for a drive. He parked on an empty beach. "We're going to talk about things" he insisted. I stayed silent. "Come on JJ you can't just do this, I know you still love her because if you didn't you wouldn't have pushed Luke off of her or gotten into the twinkie with her." "John B I was wasted so whatever I did drunk doesn't even matter now, I was drunk" I said back, knowing it wasn't true. I so badly wanted to apologize for how I acted but how could I? I barely remember what all happened, I just know I treated y/n so badly last night.

John B and I talked about what happened for like 2 hours. We both felt a bit better. I decided I was going to go back and apologize to y/n and truly hear her out and listen to what she has to say. I just hope she takes me back after I ended things last night.

We drive back to John B's house and went in. Y/n's door was wide open, but she wasn't in there. I heard John B mumble under his breath, "Shit where could she have gone." I was worried too. "Come on, we have to go look for her" John B said as he grabbed the keys he had just set down. We both got in the car quite fast and he sped off. "Where do you think she could be" I asked John B. "No clue, you have any ideas." "Not one." She never just left without telling someone where she was going. "I'll call Pope and Kie to see if she's with one of them" I said as John B drove around the island. They didn't know, but they were looking for her in Kie's car together.

Y/n's POV:
I finally stopped walking and sat down on a huge rock in a small forest, near figure 8. I broke down crying, wondering what would happen with me and JJ. I felt so alone and I just couldn't move. I wasn't too far from a busy street and I could hear the sound of cars racing by. I just kept sobbing. I normally didn't act like this, but JJ and I had the perfect relationship.

I don't know how much time had passed, but I was able to slightly stop my crying after what felt like forever. I heard a car pull up really close so I turned around and saw the Twinkie. JJ got out of the passenger door and I ran to him crying again. He picked me up and hugged me tighter than ever before. John B called the others to say they found me and to meet back up at our place. JJ calmed me down to the point I was no longer crying and whispered in my ear, "I'm so sorry babe, I love you so much and I hope you can forgive me for the way I acted." I just shook my head yes because if I talked tears would flow out of my eyes again. We climbed in the back of the Twinkie together and road home. This was the best feeling of my life.