long night (JJ)

summary: y/n gets wasted and jj has to take care of her.
word count: 906

y/n's pov:
today was hectic. i was absolutely exhausted from working at the grocery store almost the whole day. i only work there so my family can afford groceries, it's so draining. i got into my little car that barely ran and drove out of the parking lot. as i was driving i called one of my best friends, kie. "hey girly what's up" she answered. "i just got off work are we doing something tonight?" "yeah a kegger come to john b's" she said and just like that i was off to hangout with my friends.

as soon as i got to john b's house i started to get ready. just like always kie and i took the longest. she wore a tie dyed crop top and biker shorts and i wore a cropped tank top with jean shorts. of course the boys were already ready to leave. i threw on my blue high top converse and we were all out the door.

we all piled in the twinkie and drove off to have some fun. keggers were these big parties that kooks, pogues, and tourists came to. they were always fun and filled with alcohol and weed. i rarely did either, but my boyfriend jj does them both. i don't care much though it's his life and just like every other teenager on this island he's just trying to have a good time.

we got to the party right as the sun was going down. when we pulled up and i could smell the air i decided that today i needed to drink for sure. it's been a rough week overall and it's not like i haven't drank before i just don't like to do it a lot.

kie immediately grabbed my arm and pushed me onto the dance floor with her. we partied for a while before i went to grab us some drinks. i got two beers and we both chugged em. "ah so todays a drinking day for y'a y/n" kie said when she saw me drinking. "oh shut up i drink sometimes" i argued back. "hey i'm gonna go find pope wanna come" she questioned. "no i think i'll hang around here for a bit you go have fun." "ok y/n just don't get to hammered" she said causing us to both laugh.

i drank some more and by some i mean i had 3 shots and 3-4 more beers i can't keep track. i've been hanging with some kids i've known forever from school, but i wanted to find my real friends. i stumbled as i walked just trying to find my friends and boyfriend. it was hard to walk in the crowd of people. soon i saw john b.

"JOHN B" i yelled in a high pitched cheery voice that didn't even sound like it belonged to me. he turned around and rushed to me. "y/n your falling all over the place how much have you had to drink? and oh my god you smell like weed. y/n where's jj, does he not know your sloshed like this?" "i've been looking all over for you guys, where've y'a been" i responded and john b did not look amused. "y/n you stay right here i'm gonna go get jj" john b said as he stranded me.

john b's pov:
god y/n has never been this drunk and i don't think she's ever smoked weed and jj doesn't even know. i was rushing to go find him before she decided to leave or do something bad. maybe i should've taken y/n with me to find jj. shit i'm stupid.

i found jj and caught him up to date with the situation. he was pretty pissed at himself for letting her out of his sight.

when we got back to where i told her to stay put she was gone. "shit man how did you lose her" jj yelled at me. "man i don't know she's your girlfriend" i yelled back. "wait i see her" i told him and we both rushed over to her and some kooks.

y/n's pov:
"y/n let's go" jj said as he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me away. "what the fuck jj im just partying and having a good time like you always do." "no you aren't i'm always smoking weed and getting g drunk but i'm still able to compose myself. i also don't go around a party alone talking to kooks what the hell is up with yon today" he was practically yelling at me. "i don't want to talk about it jj." he respected that big still drug me back to john b's. everyone else stayed at the kegger.

jj helped me in the house and then laid me on 'his' bed. he brought me a cup of water and some aspirin and made me take it. "god jj yoh don't need to babysit me." i was real pissy and liked to be independent when i'm drunk. "y/n just calm down and let's go to sleep"

he talked so calmly and i instantly felt bad about being rude because deep down i knew that he was just trying to help and be a good boyfriend. i can't believe that he is truly mine.

A/N:
hey guys sorry for not updating in a while and the crappy story.  it's hard when i'm not actively watching the show to come up with ideas and i've just been so busy. if any of you have ideas/requests let me know because i need inspiration. i'll try to update more!