USJ Part 2

As the villain attacked, Izuku focused on dodging this villain's touch, since a single grab meant that it's all over. After all, he didn't know if he could recover them from the touch of decay. Complaining, the man demanded their surrender. Or at least a quick victory. "Damn you, brat, just let me grab you!"

Izuku, out of reflex, said the first thing that came to mind. "Ew... no."

Ochako, on the other hand, laughed hysterically at that in his mind. It was so unexpected, compared to his usual actions, that it was just absurd at this point. 

The villain, however, was less than enthusiastic about the response. He did have somewhat of a complex, so that was to be expected. "Tch..." The villain was tiring, he could tell. Got you! Quickly, Izuku grabbed the villain and was about to fling them into a nearby wall when they smiled. He said the same thing Izuku thought, out loud, "Got you!" He grabbed their shoulder and an incredible pain jolted through their body.

Attempting desperately to heal, he found that he wasn't able to when in control. Damn it! I can't heal if I'm controlling you!

Let me take back control!

Sure! I'll heal you and try to manage your exhaustion. Just try to stay alive! Allmight will win and notice him!

Right!

The hand covered villain noted with some degree of glee, as if he found a weakness. "Your eyes changed colour... I assume you're weakening?"
But, that wasn't the case. At least, not yet. "Don't doubt me yet!" Her movements were more refined and fluid than Izuku's, and Izuku was able to heal the decaying effect. Eventually, though, the toll on her body began to be too much, and she began to tire.

Sensing this, Shigaraki tripped her to the ground, eager to end this fight, once and for all. "Finally... I will kill you and demoralize the other heroes!"

Struggling to keep his hands away from her, Ochako declared, with fiery determination, "They will never give up, and neither will I!" 

"A GREAT ATTITUDE, BUT I'LL TAKE THIS FROM HERE!" Allmight immediately intercepted the villain and punched him into the wall. 

Sighing with exhaustion, the girl asked, "Are you alright, Allmight?"
However, he laughed off the situation. "Haha! Nothing I can't handle..." He lied to her, as steam started to emanate from his body, mixed with the flying dust of the surrounding area. Izuku recognized the signs immediately. That's... Allmight is at his limit!

What, how do you know?

I met him when he was at his limit before! That steam is him about to become his weaker form!

"Damn you Allmight! I'll kill you here and now!" The villain, now recovered, rushed at Allmight, hand extended... when Ochako bolted over, intercepting and clocked him square in the head.

She declared, knowing of Allmight's sudden condition, "You'll have to get through me first..."

However, before the blue haired villain could reply, he was suddenly shot in the arms, and legs. A quick glance confirmed to both souls that the heroes had arrived. Tomura realized that they had lost, and needed to cut off future losses. "Gah...! Kurogiri... we need to leave..." A portal opened up underneath him and he vanished.

And Just like that, the attack was over. Silence hung on the air, clutching everyone in a blanket of dry suspense. Only for it to be interrupted by Allmight himself. He was clutching his side, clearly hurt. "Young Uraraka... you shouldn't've done that..."

She shook her head. "I'm sorry... but I thought something was wrong... I've never seen steam come off of you before... and you're hurt..."

Before he could say anything else, concrete walls cut them off from the rest. Cementoss was giving them privacy, allowing for the number one hero to finally let go of his quirk, and revert to a gaunt, frail man. Her eyes widened at the stumbling into a state secret, but Allmight laughed harshly to himself. "Heh... Good eye... can you keep this between us?"

Not wanting to betray his trust, the two souls agreed unanimously. "Of course!"

After the defeat at the USJ, Shigaraki was fuming. He lost to a little girl on her last legs! How?! How was that possible?! "How could one little brat be so strong? My decay did nothing... but her quirk wasn't a healing one... at least according to the file copies we have... Grrr..."

However, a static TV, with only the words: [Audio Only], spoke. The person on the other side was brimming with curiosity. "Really? Please, tell me more, Tomura."

Tomura had actually grown from this failure. He looked over the files provided, and found not only discrepancies, but also key weaknesses to exploit next time. "Based on reviewing the files I stole... her quirk is zero gravity. Nothing special about it... but its like she had two personalities... and she stopped me from attacking Allmight!"

The Sensei on the other side mused, clearly pleased with the information provided. "We succeeded then, as Allmight must have weakened... We'll have to have our informant keep an eye on her for the meantime, then. See what exactly is her deal... before we elimate the threat, for good."