The Mystery at Mykonos

Walking to the restaurant, Izuku finally came back. S-sorry about that. I'm still not used to... that... It was true. Every time she'd need to be... immodest... he would go dormant. Changing, Bathing, even entering the restroom... he wouldn't look at all. It was an endearing quality about him. It was enough to prove to Ochako that he would be as good a friend alive as he was now.

Aww... that's kind of adorable, though! You are a gentleman... She nearly giggled to herself about that. Finally arriving, she walked up to the hostess. "Hello, do you have a reservation?"
Nodding, she agreed to such. "Yes. Table for 1."

Checking her tablet, this new receptionist immediately found her name. "Ah, yes, Ochako Uraraka, correct?"

"Yes, miss."

She smiled, and picked up a menu. "Follow me." She was led through the restaurant, grabbing everyone's attention. The dress she wore, simple, yet elegant, it was made from linens, with blue threads creating simple, yet intrinsically Greek designs. It only framed the rest of her, only highlighting her ever present natural beauty, making her look like an actual angel... which frankly, was not far from the truth.

Sitting down, it was relaxing to be able to not have to worry about hitting anyone else with her wings. Carefully considering her options, the angelic girl looked over the menu, wondering what to have. There were a lot of good local options... but she eventually chose to have what was considered a Greek classic, and something that was inexpensive, comparative to the others. A Gyros, or wrap with chicken, vegetables, and sauce. To drink, she had water, which was fine by Izuku's opinion. He would never try to pressure her to get the special Greek edition of Allmight cola... Especially when he was wearing a toga for promotion. His old self might've, but he was less enthused with the man ever since... When she joked about it, Ochako immediately became concerned with his lack of response.

Izuku, are you okay?

It's just... I've never really told you... anything about me. Sure, I told you about Bakugo... but nothing else.

Oh... well, you don't have to.

I want to. We have to trust each other. Sharing the same body, after all.

Well... if you want to...

You know I was quirkless... my life before... well, was hell. Every day, I was beat, verbally abused, and more... the only reason I think I wasn't... abused that way... was because people acted as if I was 'unclean'.

Oh god, you're going to make me cry, aren't you?

Well... it's the truth. A lot of people are treated badly because of things outside their control. Maybe... as a hero... we can do something about that?

Right!

Their food arrived, and they shelved that conversation for the rest of the night. They headed back right after, to get some sleep. After all, tomorrow was a long day.

Waking up, she got dressed into the casual clothes she picked up yesterday. It was light, yet still provided adequate sun protection. With her backpack in tow, she sent a message with her look to Toru. She didn't mind that it would probably be shared with everyone, considering what kind of person she was.

Checking out of the Hyatt, Ochako made her way to the docks. This was where she'd catch the water taxi to Mykonos. Just a one way trip, as she didn't know whether or not the entrance to hell could be there. Only one way to find out!