27.

chapter twenty seven | that way
social media + real life

chapter twenty seven | that waysocial media + real life

ranboo, wilbur, tubbo, tommy and eden all ended up spending more than they expected at the store, all splitting up to lessen the opportunity of people seeing edens face

ranboo, wilbur, tubbo, tommy and eden all ended up spending more than they expected at the store, all splitting up to lessen the opportunity of people seeing edens face. when they all met up again, lets just say the bags barely fit in sapnaps car.

"hey im back!" eden shouted as she opened the door, she had dropped off the others back at their hotel. with no reply, eden made her way upstairs, hearing two people having a conversation she knew that she shouldn't have heard, or even wanted to..

"did you have fun last night? eden said she enjoyed herself." a female voice spoke

"uh yeah." he cleared his throat. "it was good."

"you won her a toy right? she loves it by the way. she named it pumpkin so it works with patches' name." the girl laughed at edens reasoning.

"she didn't tell me that, i like it."

"so, how are you?" the girl asked.

"i told you im good."

"clay can you just talk to me?" eden knew that it was his little sister talking to him.

clay mumbled something.

"what?"

"i don't think eden can be here anymore." clays voice still quiet.

"what? why? clay that's stupid."

"i just-" he sighed, "she can't stay here."

"and you're sure about this?"

eden stood in the hallway, outside her bedroom door, only silence was heard, until, "yeah".

that was enough for eden to open her door and start packing, sure she might've been overreacting and overthinking what she just heard, but she'd assumed she'd heard enough to understand what was happening.

her belongings were nearly all packed away when george walked in.

"woah what's happening? e where're you going?" george tried to stop her, attempting to open her suitcase again.