Chapter- 10

"I have the info we need. Are you coming over?"
"Depends on whether it'll be worth my while."
"It'll definitely be worth your while in more ways than one. I promise." No answer. Not even a hint of interest. Time to up the stakes just a little bit. She knew the bastard liked to make her beg for it. Damn, and she loved grovelling for him. "How 'bout a trade, lover? My info on Shanice Brown..."
"In exchange for a good, hard fuck?"
Alex's breath caught in her throat for a sec as she let the raunchy words and heated—finally—tone of Viktor's words wash over her. "Oh yes. I think that'll do."
"In that case, I'll see you in half an hour."
Her belly fluttered in anticipation of the pleasure promised by the hard-edged, deep, masculine voice. Mmm, hard, deep...exactly what she wanted.
"Use your key. I'll await you in bed," Alex purred, then snapped the phone shut. She jumped into the shower and washed up at record speed, paying special attention to freshly shaving her oh-so-ready pussy.

After a hard day at the office bled into an even harder evening at home, Shanice switched off her laptop and wrinkled her nose in confusion. The numbers for the new shipping contract she'd landed still didn't line up. Something was off but she was no closer to nailing it down right now than she'd been when she'd discovered the issue a couple of days ago.
Perched in the middle of a sea of cushions and covers all over her big comfy bed, the sexily dim lighting of the fireplace had her mind drifting elsewhere...mainly to a topic she'd been thinking too much of lately—sex. And lots of it.
It had been a whole week since her little run-in with the law yet any thought of that event instantly conjured the ruggedly handsome Mr Massimo Buzzeo. Shanice just couldn't stop thinking about him. In fact, her fantasies of late featured sun laden black sand beaches, hunky real-life lawyers and all kinds of naughty possibilities that sent her temperature soaring.
She jumped when the phone rang.
"Hello?" she grumped, hopping out of her personal haven of silken sheets and ran down to the kitchen.
"Is this Ms Shanice Brown?"
"Yes, who is this?"
"This is Thomas Wilkins from KWQQ, your radio station for smooth jazz." "Uh, okay. How can I help you, Thomas?"
Tilting the handset so she could hold it on her shoulder and still snatch the Häagen- Dazs Butter Pecan ice cream out of the freezer. Grabbing a spoon, she headed back upstairs. Treating herself for landing the big Sony account was overdue. She deserved this damn ice cream, and no one was going to interrupt her long-overdue indulgence. Not to mention Thomas was spoiling a perfectly good evening of masturbating in between TV shows.
"It's not what you can do for me, but what we want to do for you."
"Okay, Thomas, I'm not trying to be rude but I'm in the middle of something." Yeah, in the middle of creaming your fingers. "You've got thirty seconds to get to the point then I'm going to have to go. Deal?"
"Deal. Let's cut to it. Your sister, Charli, has entered you in our Set 'Em Up, Knock 'Em Down contest."
"I'm sorry, Thomas. I don't bowl."
The man laughed, really laughed. Hard. Like she was the biggest idiot in all of creation.
"Okay, Thomas, you're down to about ten seconds here, bud."