Chapter- 30

"Bedroom. Quick," she gasped with need.
Massimo picked her up, glad when she automatically wrapped her legs around his waist as he flew toward the stairs.
The carpet was thick and soft under his bare feet as he navigated the left staircase. Gritting his teeth against the delicious friction of his cock against the dewy lips of her cunt, he headed in the direction Shanice indicated between her sweet moans and gasps.
The woman had style. Everything up here was done in tans, golds, winter white and rich burgundy. But damn he wished her house was just a bit smaller so he could get her to a bed faster. The feel of her warm skin sliding against his almost made him stop at the nearest wall and push her up against it to take her hard and fast.
"Last door on the left. Oh god, hurry!"
Once in her bedroom, Massimo didn't bother to look around. All he wanted was the bed with Shanice spread over it.
"Nightstand drawer," she gasped with a wild roll of her hips. "Condom."
He reached over, slid open the drawer and blindly groped for a little foil packet, handed it to Shanice as he sank back on his knees between her thighs.
She sat up with her legs draped over his thighs and snatched the condom out of his fingers. The woman was quick, flexible and agile. The perfect combination for hot jungle sex. Damn. All it did was make him hotter.
"Shanice, I want inside of you, baby. I've never had unprotected sex with a woman. My last trip to the doctor was thankfully uneventful and I haven't been with anyone since then."
Panting, still struggling with the stupid condom, she asked, "How long?"
"A year."
Her expression said, "Yeah right," but her lips simply trembled as he fingered her clit. Shanice rolled the condom over his thick stalk. It broke.
Massimo grabbed another little packet. Her hand shook as she tried to open it and slide it over his girth. He winced—it was just too small. He grimaced at the pain of the thing squeezing his cock like a rubber band wrapped too tight over a finger. Finally, the damn rubber ripped.
"Shan, I'm clean but I have more condoms in my wallet." Ones that fit, he thought as one hand worked her breasts and the other sank two fingers deep into her quivering sex. "I can go downstairs and get one."
She gathered up the ruined condoms and tossed them into the air yelling desperately, "Oh god, just fuck me already! Please."
First date, or second date...hell, some rules were made to be broken.
Fingers dug into Massimo's biceps as he eased inside, pulled back, and then pushed in a bit more. Breath forced itself from her lungs in wrenching gasps. Such pleasure. Such mind-numbing, nerve-tingling pleasure.
Scalding delicious thickness stretched her to just below the burning point. Shanice's pussy made it clear with a singe-tingle twinge that it had never taken anything quite so thick but wanted more of it anyway.
And then he was seated. A lover's kiss, so tender and sweet bombarded her senses with the taste, the smell of him. Mmm, her own scent was mixed in from when he'd gone down on her. Then his large hand landed on her hip with a smack. She yelped, then yelled as the man began to plough her pussy like a specially designed snow plough blowing everything out of its way leaving the smooth evidence of its passing for days to come. Ass muscles bunched as Massimo worked his length in and out of her body. A deep exhale and an oh-so-manly grunt accompanied each full thrust. Her thighs trembled and burned as he fucked her deep, then deeper still. And all she could think was, "More".
And for goodness sake, he accommodated her until she exploded again. Three orgasms in one go-round? It was unheard of. Impossible. Sigh...fucking wonderful.
A couple of hours later, Massimo awoke with the hard-on from hell. Well, no wonder—his groin was pressed into the perfect crease of Shanice's sweet and wonderful bare ass. Unable to resist, he dipped his head and nibbled the soft skin on the back of her neck until she squirmed.
Stretching with a sigh and a lopsided grin, the woman rolled over and looked up at him with the most satisfied expression. God, would he love to see her rouse from sleep with this same look on her face every morning?
He'd admired Shanice from a distance, simply taken aback by her no matter where he spotted her—like at the function to celebrate Charli's making the national honour society while in law school in her second year. Then Charli's graduation. Charli's launch of her new career as clothes diva extraordinaire to the stars. Everything had been about Charli. Even Charli was tired of being the centre of Shanice's attention. Well, guilty was more like it. Shanice's sister wanted nothing more than for her to be happy and believed there was no time like the present considering how long Shan had taken care of everything and everyone else.
Yep, now it was Shanice's time to see to herself. Or, rather, Massimo's time to see to her.
He just hoped she felt the same tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow, he'd better get going.
"Thank you for a wonderful evening, gorgeous. I'd better get going. I start a new position in the morning. I should probably get home and get some sleep."
"You're leaving Expedex?" The alarm on her face told him she'd miss him if he did. "No. I'm being promoted. But it's nice to know you'd care whether I left or not." "Well, of course, I'd care," she grumped and looked away shyly.
Massimo lowered his head and placed a quick peck on Shanice's forehead. And that simple peck took wing and turned into a soul-stirring lip lock that made his ass muscles twitch.
Shanice's warm hand slid between their bodies and wrapped around his cock. "Before you leave, how 'bout some good luck lovin' for your new job tomorrow?"
Shanice didn't give him a chance to agree, simply climbed on top of him and slid her warm, tight pussy over his cock. In seconds Massimo was seated to the hilt inside of her welcoming body. When she started to move her talented hips, Massimo sat up, crossed his legs underneath her lush ass and took hold of her firm cheeks. Latching onto a nipple he suckled a firm berry and bounced her up and down on his rod until he felt the first ripples of her sleek pussy muscles.