Chapter- 12

The second the thought formed in her head, a pair of grey eyes appeared behind her lids. Massimo. A sexy smile up to his face just for her. And in her fantasy, that face moved closer and closer to her own until he was close enough to kiss, but not quite. Instead, he dipped his head and nudged her chin up so he could inhale the fragrance of her skin. With nothing touching her but the tip of his nose, Massimo explored the soft underside of her jaw before nuzzling his way toward the hollow behind her left earlobe.
Talented fingers touched her immediately, gently twisting a nipple before drawing it into his mouth, pulling deeply. Sucking hard, then laving the tip, round and round.
Breathing deeply, Shanice imagined Massimo's scent filling her nostrils. His tongue slid down the side of her neck and left a warm, wet path down to her collar bone.  Her hips swivelled in a slow, deliberate circle as one hand closed around a swelling breast and the other slid between dewy labia. She wasn't even surprised at how wet she was. It was becoming the norm with thoughts of Mr Buzzeo, damn it.
And now her clit needed some attention. Reaching into her nightstand drawer, her favourite toy fell comfortably into her hand. Anxious and ready for relief, Shanice ignored the feeling of emptiness in her womb. Spreading her thick and swollen flesh she aimed for her clit and flicked the switch.
"Aw, damn it," Shanice grumped at herself. The batteries were dead.
A quiet gasp and a sexy masculine moan snapped her attention to the TV she'd forgotten was on. Her favourite vampire was laying some hot, hard, sweat sex down on a female as he'd never have another chance. Afterwards, he loved her so tenderly it brought tears to Shanice's eyes even as fingers slid over the planes of her tummy.
"Obviously this date couldn't have come at a better time. Look at you, alone on a Friday night blubbering over a television show. You need to get laid, woman. Seriously."
Maybe the date with Mr Unknown tomorrow would lead to a bump and grin? Shanice snorted at herself, knowing she had every intention of meeting the man just long enough to blow him off.