Detention.

Next morning, they started their journey to the cloud Recesses in Gusu. Unlike Yunmeng, Gusu was quiet and less busy. It's decorated with the famous blue mountains, which held the heaven like cloud Recesses. Well the siblings had decided to stay at an inn for the while, because they grew tired, but the Childe of the Jin Clan, Jin Zixuan occupied the whole Inn with his entourage. Luckily the Jiang siblings got rid of their fatigue and reached at the cloud Recesses. After some complications, they were allowed to enter, then they were given white robes.

These white robes were somewhat plain, but it worked to Wei Wuxian's advantage. The white bottles of emperor's smile can blend in when he ties it near his waist.
One the yunshen provinces, the two Jades came out to escort everyone and make them feel welcome. But who are these two Jades you may ask? Lan Huan Xichen, aka Zewu Jun is the eldest perfected Jade, and Lan Zhan Wangji, aka Hanguang Jun is his younger brother. Lan xichen is very happy go lucky and Lan zhan is always stoic. One can have a long conversation with Lan xichen, as he's more friendly.

"Wangji."
"Xiongzheng." Lan zhan turned to him.
"You should make some friends. See, many clans are coming for the lecture, and they're around your age." Lan xichen advised.
"I don't want friends. Fine alone."
"That's nonsense, wangji. One can't do without company."
"You're company."
"Yes yes. But you must mix and mingle."
Suddenly, the Jiang siblings greeted them, and went to introduce themselves. And Lan zhan took a short glimpse of Wei Wuxian.
"Greetings, I'm Jiang cheng Wanyin."
"Greetings. I'm Jiang Yanli."
"Heyy, greetings. I'm Wei ying Wuxian."
"Wei ying." Lan zhan thought.
"Hi lan zhan!!!!"
"Lower your voice. When you're in the cloud Recesses." Lan zhan ordered.
"I see. As you say, Hanguang Jun." Wei Wuxian chuckled.
Jiang Yanli and Jiang cheng, these lan students will show you your rooms." Lan xichen warmly said.
"Thank you."
"Wei ying. You stay back." Lan zhan requested while grabbing Wei Wuxian's wrist.
Of course lan zhan took an opportunity to look at that brown pair of eyes in front of him.
"Wangji, what are you doing? Let Wei Gongzi take a rest before the lecture starts." Lan xichen said.
With a swipe of his bichen, the jar of Emperor's Smile fell and broke.
"Lan zhan!!" Wei Wuxian sadly yelled. "My tian zi xiao!"
"Alcohol isn't allowed in the cloud Recesses."
"Buy it back for me. Hmf!!"
"Alcohol isn't allowed in the cloud Recesses." Lan zhan repeated himself.
"Ugh fine. You don't have to tell me a second time." Wei Wuxian whined. "But you can't stop me from sneaking it in."
"Go relax, Wei Gongzi." Lan xichen requests, then he took away lan zhan's hand from on Wei Wuxian's wrist~~ well for now.

Afterwards Wei Wuxian went to his siblings.
"Yea lan zhan is my type."
"What did you do?" An angry Jiang cheng interrogated him.
"Nothing. Just tried to sneak in emperor's smile. And got caught by lan zhan."
"How could you! You know the rules!"
"Nop. And that's the best part. If I don't know then how would I get punished."
"Axian, please be on your best behaviour."
"I'll try Shijie."
"I hate to ask this but how is lan wangji your type?" Jiang cheng asks.
"Because he's hot. Duh!" Wei Wuxian laughed. "Who doesn't want to kiss lan zhan."
"Not me." Jiang cheng almost vomited in his mouth.
"No. I sort of like Childe Jin." Yanli smiled.

Some mins later, the lecture was about to start, and clan members from various clans gave gifts to the Lan clan leader, lan Qiren. Then class was officially in session! Lan qiren began reciting the Lan rules with lackluster, and Wei wuxian decided to find some enjoyment. So he began to talk to Nie hauisang of the Nie clan who hid a whole cage sith a canary in his sleeve.
"When you're in cloud Recesses, you should not walk too fast, talk unnecessarily, make pears. Eliminate evil and help the weak. Alcohol isn't allowed." Lan qiren went on and on,

"Nice bird." Wei Wuxian whispered.
"Thanks. I collect them." Nie hauisang replied.
"Hmm, how can you sneak in a whole bird and get away with it, and I can't sneak in two jars of emperor's smile." Wei Wuxian stated.
"Emperor's smile? I wanted to try that. How does it taste?"
"I have only gotten a little drip. But it tastes like heaven. Anyways, we'll try it soon."
"Yea!"
"Hey, stop talking!" Lan qiren glared at Wei Wuxian and Nie hauisang."