Underwater love story.

Following Lan xichen's advice, Wei ying went to the cold pond. But little did he know that Lan zhan was already there!! Lan zhan was beautifully and majestically sitting in the water, while his tail was partially covered under little pebbles. Wangji, especially in his merman form is truly beautiful. He possesses all the qualities of a water nymph or a water spirit. In sunlight, his tail would look like a shiny rock, while in moonlight, it looks like a fallen Jade. His damp hair would flow down his chest and back, complimenting his milky skin complexion.

When Wei ying saw, he became surprised, stared for a second and then covered his eyes

"I wasn't looking at you bathe!!! I didn't know that you were here lan zhan!" Wei ying exclaimed.
On hearing his voice, lan zhan quickly swam away. Then Wei ying uncovered his eyes.
"Hey, where did lan zhan go?! Man he's fast." Wei ying remarked while looking on at the pond. "That pond looks too cold. I think I should go diving instead.

Afterwards Wei ying did what he said he was going to do. Fortunately, the salt water was kind of soothing his bruises, yet it came with a slight sting. Anyways, putting his pain aside, he decided to look for a coral or shell for his Shijie. On the other side merman wangji was somewhere around that area, looking at him.
Every coral that Wei tossed, Wangji would pick it up, observe it and then rest it back down. Wherever Wei ying swims too, wangji would follow, but Wei ying however couldn't stop thinking of bare back lan zhan.
"Is something following me?" Wei ying thought, then turned around to see a tail and abs. "Wow that merman again. He's following me?!"
Since that wangji's hair was basically floating all of the place, Wei ying couldn't see his face. Yet it didn't stop Wei from playing with wangji a bit.
Wei ying swam, and hid behind a coral reef, but then Wangji came behind him and touched him on his shoulder. As Wei turned around, Wangji had already swam away. Moreover, Wei ying's Jiang sect tassel fell from his waist when he was playfully swimming away from merman Wangji who appeared behind him. This underwater tag went on for a while, until Wei ying  had to come up for air.
"That's really amazing. I bet lan zhan will be jealous." Wei ying laughed. "Let me go back underwater."
Wei ying went underwater, to find out that the merman was waiting for him. Wangji then gave him some coral earrings to gift to his Shijie.