chapter 5

Ruby pov
Me and my team were in thd cafeteria eating with the rest of the school when all of a sudden the news shows up on the news reporting two new countries joining the council and that they will begin sending medical supplies to the entire world as they admitted that they could take on the entire world and win. They then explained that apparently they are huge countries and have millions of people in their land making them the largest and most populated countries on Remnant. IMAGINE THE WEAPONS THEY HAVE!!! WoW!

Weiss pov
I smirked as that meant more historical books to read and more books means more knowledge.... And knowledge is power! Well knowledge and money are power....

Yang pov
Yes that means more hot guys too meet when we go there! Maybe I can find more flirting and joke material there too!

Blake pov
Great more nations to discriminate against the Fanus and enslave them....  This won't be good for my kind at all will it?

CSA pov
I got a treaty for both countries to prevent fanus discrimination because we may be communist but we respect all races the same way.

British Empire: I wasn't racist America because I didn't like a specific race! I shot all of my races atleast once under the British crown... You should know that!

Really British Empire!! You don't even exist! Got to the next chapter now.