chapter 9

Cynder pov
I asked Roman and Neo to participate in a ploy to kill relations between the CSA, Communist union and the rest of Remnant to make them want to join our side more by shooting up a convoy they are sending to Beacon for the first American students at Beacon... I smirked as the convoy fell easily but we opened it to see a camera staring at us.... I quickly destroyed it then saw and note and read it.
Note
Dear Cynder
You really thought I was on your side? Don't make me laugh I work with a new boss and now they have the evidence to make you a criminal along with the rest of us.... Oh and look behind you.
Signed by Roman and Neo
Ps: Fuck you Cynder

Tyrain pov
I was pissed that those two fooled us and turned around to see 100s of soldiers pointing guns at us I told them to turn around and we were told to put our hands up and we complied then I saw Emerald be taken separately from us into two different vans.... Why was that?

CSA pov
I smiled as I saw Emerald enter our van and smile as she explained the operation worked successfully... I then smiled and told her I fulfilled my promise now we can leave you at Washington the best state for people to restart their lives....

* flashback *

Emerald pov
I walked through the doors of the capital of the CSA as I was beginning to notice Cynder is a sinking ship and Cynder sent me to make relations with the CSA so I will lie that it was a success while I fulfill me own agenda.
CSA: So you wanted to speak to me?
Emerald: * explains everything and asks for a pardon if she helps get them arrested with the exception of Salem *
CSA: I will pardon you once we get them in chains... Now here is how I want you to get them arrested.

* ends of Flashback *