chapter 8

James Schnee pov
They denied it?! Damm them! I then bought Captain Hans into getting more slaves for me at Megernie....

CSA pov
I sent one fleet of my navy and 5 carriers as a deal required me to give them control of it under the condition that the White fang becomes a freedom group because I will not protect terrorists... They began to change it and Adam explained to me about this Cynder and her boss... I then explained to them that I will begin sending aid to the White fang or Free fang as they call themselves to show my support of them... I also began to help the fanus train their own army and began heavily investing into them. I was in my office when a man with a hat and a person who looks like ice cream walked in....
CSA: Who are you?
Roman: I am Roman Torchwick this is my partner Neo and we want to work for you!
CSA: Aren't you criminals?
Roman: I helped out the White fang before they became the Free fang and they reached out to me about tech I steal from Atlas and they wanted me to work with you for a place for me to lay low incase something happens...
CSA: I think we can negotiate something.... Me and Atlas are in an arms race so if you could send any stolen dust to me I will give you a permanent citizenships here and a pardon from any crime from other kingdoms but any crime you commit here will break the pardon.... Deal?
Roman: * talks with Neo * Have any Neopolotian ice cream?
CSA: Yeah there is a business with more than enough of it for the country!
Roman: Could we can exclusive access to it?
CSA: Ice cream lover hmmm Neo?
Neo: * nods *
CSA: I have a sweet tooth myself so yes we have a deal Roman. But any info on Cynder you have pass to me because Cynder may be a threat to me and I want to know my possible enemies for future purposes...
Roman: Yeah I will transfer everything I can but no one knows it comes from me okay?
CSA: I assure you no one will know... My spy agency is known for.... Silencing anyone I desire... Also can you explain to me what silver eyes are? Ozpin said they were important but I have no idea why....
Roman: From what I know they are pretty powerful warriors and are elite fighters and if you get one on your side it can guarantee winning fights a majority of the time but they are pretty rare to find... Why are you asking?
CSA: Well it seems we found some * shows pictures of Ruby Rose * and there is one in my own country too it seems * shows picture of Summer Rose * I want you to find Ruby Rose and bring her too me Summer Rose should be found by my agency.
Roman: Okay but don't underestimate them they are powerful if they use those eyes right...
CSA: caution will be taken... a tank ton of caution