Chapter 12

Ironwood pov
Jacques is going to far! War with people we literally have 0 idea of their true power! At this rate Atlas could collapse to the pressure of Jacques.... Then there is the fact that dust is being stolen!

Jacques pov
I know my country can handle this fight! I prepared the many commanders of Atlas under my influence to attack the CSA to rescue my daughter...... She is still useful to me and my plans... They also are probably stealing the dust I have been having stolen from my company!

CSA pov
My troops were guarding my ports alongside my African Colonial army when they reported an Atlas attack!? I quickly sent my men and had my news sent there to show everyone how much of a threat Atlas truly is!

Canadian 5th battalion commander pov
My men began to fire at the Atlas troops with us under cover to prevent us from being killed.... They have sent so many men! We were slowly being pushed out of Newfoundland but then... The 60th Mexican tank battalion arrived and began to help us pushed those Atlas scum back!! We then discovered that before we pushed them out of Newfoundland they kidnapped 500 fanus living in the CSA!? If the CSA doesn't declare I will be very shocked about it!

Third person pov
Meanwhile in the cafeteria of Beacon everyone watched in horror as the CSA showed a live recording of Atlas attacking them with them being successfully repealed. Ruby and her team then watched as Winter was set free?

Flashback
CSA pov
I entered the room to see Winter..
CSA: Winter I have no means of letting you free but.... I have a proposal that could change my mind....
Winter: What is it then?
CSA: You spy on Atlas for me and I will let you go... If you don't I will press a button which will explode your head with a bomb in your bloodstream....
Winter: I can't say no... But leave my family alone if you can
CSA: I can't promise your parents but your siblings should be safe as long as they don't attack my army
Winter: Thank you * shakes hand *
CSA: It is a pleasure doing business with you Winter * shakes hand * Now then I will let you go now under the evidence that my president declared you to weak... No offense
Winter: It's alright this place is pretty humane for the average prisoner... * follows CSA to the exit *
CSA: There is a jet that will drop you off Winter it will be near the Schnee manor so you should be able to get there but my men will not protect as I don't want my men to die then I have to declare war because of it okay?
Winter: Okay CSA I understand
CSA: My partner has weapons of mass destruction.... Warn them of that as they ruined a war that we could have won without it....
Winter: I-I will CSA * walks off to the jet *