EPISODE 2

After quitting her job, Hye-jin made up her mind to move to Gongjin, leaving Seoul behind. Doo-Sik helps her with almost everything. From renting her house, her clinics, to renovations and all. Of course, he ain’t doing it for free; Hye-jin must pay all of his works with minimum wage per hour. He later offers himself on doing the renovation for her, yet she hesitates. Later, he shows her a long list of licenses, from a certified plumber to home decoration, leaving her speechless. 

As we know already, Hye-jin is not easy to please

As we know already, Hye-jin is not easy to please. She asks for a modern, European-style interior for her house. Well, our Chief Hong never fails to do his job. After all the renovation is done as she requested, she begins to pack her things and start a new life in Gongjin. The neighborhood is surely excited and curious about the new pretty woman next door. Doo-Sik later visits her at night to check on her things and to inform her about the village rules. He also hands out her doorlock number that he makes using his birthday number which leaves her cringing.

After all hustles on moving in, adjusting life from a big city to the countryside takes time for our Yoon Hye-jin as she remains with her uptown girl lifestyle

After all hustles on moving in, adjusting life from a big city to the countryside takes time for our Yoon Hye-jin as she remains with her uptown girl lifestyle. From not being familiar with engaging the neighboring communities to how she dresses. She wears legging and a crop top during the morning run which surprises the elder women. While jogging, she stops by to look at a photo of grandfather and a little boy who is smiling through the old photoshops. She smiles and refers to his smile as “the mischievous one.”

Later, the landlord invites Hye-hin to the elder’s party at the community town hall. She hesitates at first but is convinced when she tells her to announce her upcoming grand-opening dental clinic to the neighborhood. She comes to the town hall where she encounters Dong-sik who is busy taking pictures for free. She warns her to not snap her camera on her because she respects her photo’s rights but Doo-sik secretly takes a photo of her from behind.