EPISODE 7

Sung-hyun saves Doo-shik from his “near death” fall off the dock, but while he’s hanging there, Sung-hyun and Hye-jin have a little moment. Sung-hyun says he’s finally found her, and Hye-jin is perplexed, but greets with him a smile.

Doo-shik is finally returned to an upright position, and he realizes it’s Sung-hyun who’s saved him. They call it even since they’ve each saved each other from a fall at this point, and marvel over the coincidence. While they’re going back and forth, it’s Hye-jin’s turn to be surprised that they both know each other, and they go around in a circle surprised that all three know each other.

Someone smacks Sung-hyun and tells him to hurry up; Doo-shik asks who she is, and she pretties herself by taking off her glasses and says that she’s the writer WANG JI-WON (Park Ye-young) that he just spent the last two days with

Someone smacks Sung-hyun and tells him to hurry up; Doo-shik asks who she is, and she pretties herself by taking off her glasses and says that she’s the writer WANG JI-WON (Park Ye-young) that he just spent the last two days with. Hye-jin realizes this is the woman Doo-shik was hanging around with around the village, and seems satisfied with the knowledge. Ji-won proceeds to introduce Doo-shik as Chief Hong who’s shown her around, and Sung-hyun as their network’s troublemaker and star director.

We cut to a meeting where he’s being introduced to our favorite villagers and Young-guk announces they’re eating at the oldest fresh pollack soup restaurant in the country. He pretends to be a show host, carrying on about the ingredients and finally explaining what’s going on: Sung-hyun is planning to shoot a new variety show in Gongjin called The Seashore Grasshopper.

The villagers are all beyond excited, but Doo-shik sits across from Hye-jin and wants to know how she knows Sung-hyun. She explains he’s a college sunbae, and Doo-shik explains that they met on the street and that their relationship is based on lies (i.e., Sung-hyun never told him who he really was). Doo-shik doesn’t look too thrilled.

The party goes on, and Sung-hyun finally escapes the crowd and makes his way over to Hye-jin to catch up

The party goes on, and Sung-hyun finally escapes the crowd and makes his way over to Hye-jin to catch up. He’s pretty cute and excited to see her again, but Doo-shik calls him out over not explaining who he was the other day. Sung-hyun doesn’t seem to be worried about their misunderstanding, and is anxious to get back to talking to Hye-jin.

They’re like two puppies greeting each other. Sung-hyun says he saw her the other day in the village, and he’s blown over to hear about her clinic. Doo-shik is perfect here, interrupting them that he was the one that restored it. Next it’s Nam-sook’s turn to interfere, teasing Hye-jin and Sung-hyun that there’s something between them. Both insist they’re just friends and she carries on and on until Hwa-jung effectively shuts her up.