=Flat Earth=

Disclaimer: The outfit doesn't determine her size or skin color. My character is dark skin and tall. Everything else is left for interpretation.

-v-

Evangeline

He did not come at ten.

He came two hours early and is currently reading. Even though his sole focus was on the book, rather than me, I still spent the entire time sweating because of how hot he is.

The three buttons on his button-up shirt unbuttoned, his hair a mess, glasses on the bridge of his nose as he concentrates on the book in his hands.

"Evangeline," Jacques shakes me, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Did you not hear me?"

"Huh?"

"I said that your friend's appearance is doing good for the business, no one can resist his charms," He repeats himself.

"Even you," Gus comments, making me glare at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I mutter, tearing my eyes off of the reader. "I was just checking the area."

"Sure," Jacques says rolling his eyes. "Leave already, I'm tired of looking at you guys."

"You guys are never this mean to Ella," They roll their eyes, use to my comment.

"Cinderelly is special," Gus gushes, pushing me slightly out of my chair and gesturing for me to leave.

"But you need an adult to close,"

"Mr. Grim is coming in a bit, he gave permission, now leave," Jacques scowls, pushing me out of the door. He yells out, embarrassing me. "She's ready."

I glare at the boys before I could yell at them, Amour looks up. The light makes his eye glints and I stay still, as he slowly closes his book, smirking up at me.

He uncrosses his legs and makes his way towards me. I ignore my racing heartbeat, smiling awkwardly at him. "Ready to go Trésor?" 

"She is, here's her bag," Jacques says handing Amour my bag and walking away. "Have fun."

I give the boys another glare before following Amour to his car. It was a different one, this car had a white and red interior, and the windows were even more tinted. 

"How many cars do you have?" 

"Not much really, this one is brand new"

"It's pretty," 

"Do you want to drive?" I shake my head, putting on my seatbelt. 

"I don't drive," 

"I can teach you."

"I know how to drive, I just don't do it," I bite out, and recoil back when I noticed my tone. "Sorry." 

"I won't cross boundaries, but if you want to talk about something Trésor, I will be there," He says, facing me. His eyes watching my expression intensely. 

"So, what are we doing today since I got off early?" 

"Dinner?" 

I was thinking of something more fun. "Okay."

-v-

"I feel extremely underdressed," I comment, looking around the restaurant. Amour gives me a once over, smirking at me.