The Waste Chase

When the two sisters arrived at the factory, they saw that Mr. Gristle raised his bat to strike. Pickles fumbles for the trigger. There's no way they can miss.

"Boxtrolls don't hurt anyone! Let them go!"

A familiar voice was heard, this made (Y/N) look up to where it came from and sees the same boy from a while ago,

"Yes, well, I need them. They're my ticket to a white hat, Trubshaw Baby!" Snatcher yells,

"TRUBSHAW BABY!?" Both girls gasped in surprise,

Everyone freezes and whirls around. Pickle's shoots distractedly - POP! - but the net misses the boy, also known was Eggs and loops around a rafter.

"Oops." Mr. Pickles mutters

Winnie stands in the open doorway of the factory. "I knew there was something strange about you!"

(Y/N) steps in and notices Gristle wielding a cricket bat, Pickles a gun, and Snatcher looking sheepish. "W..What's going on here?.."

Snatcher nervously stands, "M'Lady and Miss Portley-Rinds! What a surprise! Does your.. does your father know you're here?"

"No of course not!" (Y/N) dismissively says, "Why would a selfish father like him care anyways." She mutters under her breath, Winnie sighs and looks up to Eggs, "But wait till we tell him! The Trubshaw Baby! Alive!"

Both sisters then sees Trout towering over them. "Sorry, m'lady."

They looked at Snatcher in horror and confusion while Trout picks (Y/N) up in his big hands first.

"What are you doing? Unhand me!" (Y/N) cried,

"Hey! Let my sister go!" Winnie demanded,

"Looks like the Boxtrolls have a new victim, Miss. And her name is YOU."

Gristle remembers Eggs. He swings his bat over his head and brings it down but Eggs leaps, grabs the rope from Pickles' missed shot, and swings like tarzan towards the door that Winnie opened.

Trout panics as he sees Eggs swinging towards him. He holds (Y/N) up to protect his face. Eggs barrels into Trout's belly, knocking him backward and getting him wedged in the door.

Eggs reached (Y/N)'s hand while he flew passed her as he and the two sisters tumble outside the factory and roll to a stop in a cloud of dust.

"They're getting away, Mr. Gristle!" Snatcher growled,

"What have you dragged us into?" Winnie gasps while in panic

Fish, the boxtroll, calls to them from a manhole. "Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! Eggs!"

"RUN!" Eggs, (Y/N) and Winnie ran.

Still running, the three suddenly hear a loud crash! Behind them Gristle comes crashing through a high window swinging on a chain. "I'm swinging on a chain!"

"AHHH!" They screamed and slide into the manhole that Fish holds open. They make it in and slam it shut just in time for Mr. Gristle to face plant on top of it.

"Stuck on a manhole!"

Trout finally pops out of the factory doorway. He and Mr. Pickles come running up to the motionless Mr. Gristle, standing over him.

"Oww..." Mr. Trout winced,

"Don't make no sense. That's evil prevailing over good." Mr. Pickles said

Snatcher arrives and growled at Trout, "If Lord Portley-Rind finds out that boy is alive, it will ruin everything I've worked for!"

"You mean, we worked for?" Snatcher glares at Mr. Trout who corrected him, silent.