The Party

A wide-eyed Fish stands holding Eggs' empty box. Around him other Boxtrolls stare horrified at the boxless Eggs. "AAAAAAAAh!"

Eggs screams along with the boxtrolls, holding his chest. Winnie points, reprimanding the howling crowd. "Stop that!"

The boxtrolls instantly shut up - more afraid of Winnie than a boxless boxtroll.

(Y/N) sighs, "Winnie, you don't have to rude to them.." 

"Alright, you petty thieves. Bring me your loot!" Winnie demandingly says,

The watching boxtrolls look excited. They race off in different directions.

(Y/N) tears a large piece of blue fabric in half. Specs offers her an arm-load of pewter cups.

"Oh, thank you" The girl says with a warm smile,

Shoe offers her his old alarm clock.

"No." Winnie groans,

(Y/N) threads a needle. Specs offers her a pair of lamps, she takes the shades. "Hmm.. I guess this can work"

Shoe offers her a saw, making a big eyed frightened (Y/N) shake her head, "I don't think that can help.."

Shoe growls and walks off.

Bucket offers Winnie a jar of buttons. "Oh yes!" She squeals as she holds up the jar and selects buttons for her sister to sew.

Shoe offers (Y/N) a toilet plunger. "Uhh.."

"No!" Winnie complains,  Shoe angrily tosses the plunger aside and storms off.

Fragile offers the girls a pair of shoes. The youngest excitedly swipes them from his hands. "Yes!"

Fragile is frightened and hides, whimpering.

This reveal Eggs later in the broken mirror dressed in a surprisingly fashionable suit made of trash. He looks like the Little Lord Fauntleroy of the junkyard.

Both girls high-fived in satisfaction, "You look like a proper boy."

The boxtrolls look like proud parents. They nod and grumble in approval. Eggs looks at his warped reflection in an old, broken mirror. He looks stunned by his own transformation.

"Me... a proper boy." Eggs smiles sweetly, standing tall.

"Now, if I may ask, how do we get out of this place?" (Y/N) asks, looking around the place,

Specs turns an anchor attached to the wall.
Winnie stands underneath the cracked bell, the mouth of the pneumatic tubes, confused.

FWOOMP!

A shocked Winnie gets sucked up a pneumatic tube while Eggs and (Y/N) watches, bemused as they listen to her high-pitched scream. 

"U-U-Uhm.. I uh... I'll just be in the bathroo–" The eldest excuses herself with a terrified look,

"We might be late, let's go (N/N)!" Eggs said as he grabs onto her wrist,

(Y/N) was surprised hearing him call her by the name that Winnie gave, she and Eggs stood under the tube, getting ready to be sucked back up the town.

The three, Eggs, (Y/N) and Winnie, both girls feel woozy, their hair frazzled from the tube ride crawl out of a manhole.

"That..." (Y/N) shakes her head, "Was better than the smell of dirty old cheeses" She mutters,

"Come on" Winnie says,

They climb the Guild stairs together, Winnie and (Y/N) pats down their hair and skirt as Eggs lopes past them like a nervous boxtroll.