Author's Note

Dear fans of Not Love a Business contract! 

It's ME! Zaylin Silver, your favorite author! 

The first time I wrote 'not love a business contract' was as a 17-year-old high school girl. I was so obsessed with the story I would write down the chapters on pen and paper and then pass them around my classroom for my classmates to read. One day, one of the girls in my class introduced me to wattpad. I guess the rest is history. I went from 20 teenagers in a room waiting for the next chapter of my story to 15 thousand people worldwide waiting for the next chapter. The love, confidence, and encouragement you have given to the teen testing out the waters in writing romantic fiction will forever warm my heart and grow my creativity. 

Anyhoo...

I have good news! I am back on this platform to perfect a story very dear to all your hearts. I finally found time to edit my story and bring it back to the public. While the story title has changed, I can assure you the plot remains the same. 

I will update the story as often as possible to bring Keith and Juliet's love story back to your fingertips. 

I want to apologize to all of you from the bottom of my heart for the long wait. Your patience has been rewarded, and your love for my work has given me the confidence to bring the story back on this platform. 

Enjoy reading! 

Zaylin Silver