CHAPTER EIGHT (COOKIE WAR)

I've decided to do a bedwars stream with George and Quackity.

"WE LITERALLY TOLD YOU TO GUARD THE BASE QUACKITY" I yell into my mic after our team's bed gets destroyed, "HOW CAN YOU GET THAT WRONG?"

"WELL IT WAS BORING" he yells back in a same, mocking voice at me, "NO ACTION OVER THERE"

"OBVIOUSLY THERE WAS FOR OUR BED TO GET DESTROYED"

We start talking after one of the games and stop playing for a little while. "You stopped playing the game, Storm. How is this a minecraft bedwars stream?"

"Shut up, George, we played for a little."

A ding signals someone joining our call.

"DREAM" George shouts as he sees who it is.

I roll my eyes and smile at that. "I'm streaming, Dream." I say just so he knows.

"Oh okay, cool." We can hear him mess with something in the background. "Sorry, I just got these cookies, and they're really good."

I smile thinking of Clay eating my famous chocolate chip cookies. I hope he really likes them. "I bet they're not as good as my chocolate chip cookies, Dream."

"No, I bet they're better. The person I got them from is an actual baker."

I rolled my eyes at the way he worded it. Why couldn't he have just said he got them from a bakery?

"Mine would still be better. They're so good that your small brain probably couldn't even fathom the amount of deliciousness that my cookies have." I also want to add that I am also a baker, but that gives away too much information. I don't want people to start searching for my voice in their local Florida bakery.

"No they have nothing on these. They're a perfect amount of dough and chocolate." It sounds like he has a bite in his mouth right now.

"What bakery did you get them from?" I ask, secretly a little annoyed that he thinks someone can be better than my great grandmas recipe.

"I can't tell you that. It'll literally reveal where I live." he says with a short chuckle.

"Ugh, you suck." I say.

"Wait do you both live in Florida?" Quackity asks.

"Uh, I think so," Dream says.

"Yeah," I nod even though they can't see me.

"Imagine you guys are talking about the same cookie." Quackity laughs.

I roll my eyes. That's impossible. The world is small, but not that small.

"What if I met up with Storm before I went to Dream's house?" George asks.

I say "That would be great" at the same time Dream says, "No, you can't."

"Not Dream gatekeeping George from me." I say with a laugh.

Quackity laughs with me. "He's insecure that you're prettier than him."

"Probably on the inside and the outside." I say.

The call starts laughing.

"What? What's that supposed to mean?" Dream asks. Somehow I can tell he's smiling.

"Oh, none of your business," I say as sweetly as I can.

"Oh come on now," Dream mumbles.

"It's okay that George likes Storm better, Dream." Quackity says, "You're going to have to realize that at some point.

"No he doesn't." Dream says. "He loves me."

"I'll let you meet George first if you admit that my cookies are better than whatever shit you're eating right now." I say in my most serious bartering voice I can manage.

"Never." Dream says, "These are too good."

author's note:

little does she know...

word count: 571