CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO (BAGELS AND DSMP)

We're going to pretend for the sake of the story the the dream smp is a lot more active than it is at the moment haha

It's been about a month since Dream found out that I was Storm. It really changed the dynamic of us. Of course, we're still rivals for the stream, which I think is really funny, but we're just a lot better in real life. We are in a very honest relationship now. No secrets.

I roll over in my bed as I begin to wake up. I decide to scroll through twitter before starting my day.

Dream @dreamwastaken

Day one of tweeting @Stromyy until she joins the smp

|

@fan replied to @dreamwastaken

@Stromyy please do

|

@fan replied to @dreamwastaken

JOIN THE FUN CLUB

|

@fan replied to @dreamwastaken

Join join join join

|

@stormyy replies to dreamwastake

Idk about that one Dreamypoo

I roll my eyes and get ready for the day. Of course I'd love to join the smp, but I have to make them work for it.

TIMESKIP TO DAY THREE OF ASKING STORM TO JOIN THE SMP

I walk into the kitchen to get some coffee and breakfast. There on the kitchen counter is an edible arrangement. (The ones that are like flowers but made of fruit y'know). I smile as I read the note...

Just a little thing from us on the Dream SMP <3

I take a picture of the arrangement and go to twitter.

Dream @dreamwastaken

Day three of asking Storm to join the smp

|

@fan replied to @dreamwastaken

I love how persistent he is haha

|

@stromyy @dreamwasken

*picture of edible arrangement*

Maybe i'll think about it

I hear a click on my door a few minutes later. Clay walks in the door. He must've seen my tweet and knew I was awake. I gave him my key since I was too tired of opening the door for him.

"Hey," He says as he closes the door behind him, "I see you got a little gift. Who could that be from?" he walks up and puts his arms around me from behind.

"Oh, nobody you would know," I turn my body to face him. "Good morning." I smile, reaching up to give him a quick kiss.

"Morning," he smiles back at me.

He grabs a grape from the arrangement behind me and eats it. "So are you going to join?" He goes to sit down on the couch.

"I'm still thinking about it," I joke as I plop down next to him.

"Well think faster, I want you to join," he buries his head into my hair.

TIME SKIP TO DAY FIVE OF ASKING STORM TO JOIN THE SMP