CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX (DREAM TEAM TALKS)

SAPNAP POV

"I think she's in shock, I'm not going to lie, but not, like, a bad shock. Maybe an... an 'oh my goodness i just found out you have millions of subscribers' kind of shock..." Dream pauses for a moment after his ramble. "Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, kind of," George says, "wait, so she knows now? That you're Dream?"

"Oh my gosh, George, that's what he just spent ten minutes explaining to us. Do you never listen?" I roll my eyes as I say this.

"I just lost focus and didn't hear it all." I can picture George shrugging in his chair somewhere in the UK.

Of course, none of this is a surprise to me. I already know that Storm and y/n are the same person, and that Dream and Clay are the same person. Now that Storm knows everything, I figured Dream would soon find everything out as well.

But that's not how Storm works apparently.

She hasn't told Dream that she is also Storm. I have no idea why, though. Everyone can see their chemistry online, so why doesn't she want to confirm their offline chemistry as well?

I know they like each other in real life as neighbors, but I've been trying to figure out for the past few months if they like each other online too. There's definitely have a fiery passion of something going on. Maybe hate, but I don't think so. It's definitely more.

I remember when Dream told me that he thinks Storm is kind of hot. I was in shock. All they ever do is fight, but in his head it's just a bit. Who knows what's going on in that girl's head though.

Dream has been falling for y/n, but two things held him back. One: the fact that he was secretly a very successful faceless youtuber, and two: his little tiny crush on Storm. I never really thought his crush was important until I realized Storm's true identity.

"What about me?" George asks in a baby voice after Dream reexplains the entire situation.

I roll my eyes. As soon as the cameras cut, he's all about joking with the homies.

"I love you, George," Dream chuckles, "but I might love her a little more."

"Impossible. That's impossible." George whispers, obviously trying not to laugh at his own joke.

"What about Storm?" I ask, trying to figure out if she even gave him any clues.

"Oh, I've given up on her. She's not into me at all." His mic picks up the noise of him toying with something on his desk.

"What? I thought you were freaking out over your MCC practice together?" George picks fun at him. We heard for days about the talks they had that night. If only he knew they were only a wall away...

"Yeah, Dream, that was like last week!" I point out.

"Guys, it was a crush." Dream explains to us, "I think that's all it's ever going to be. I have real, true feelings for y/n. And I think I have a chance too."

"I want to meet this girl," George announces, "she seems like a threat to our streaming careers."

"Sapnap will get to meet her when he moves down in like a week."

"Boom, George! I'm meeting her first!" I hit my desk once for emphasis. "How do you like them apples?"

"What? How do you like them apples?" George laughs. "Americans are so weird."

I glance around at my room that's filled with boxes. I'm sad to be leaving my childhood room, but also excited to be living with my best friend.

"Is that not a saying everywhere?" Dream asks.

"It definitely is," I nod my head even though they can't see me, "George is just an absolute idiot."

We're quiet for a few minutes as we all carry on with whatever we were doing. I'm scrolling through twitter, Dream is editing and I'm not entirely sure what George is doing.

"Ugh, I'm literally so excited about y/n, guys," Dream says randomly.

I roll my eyes. "We get it Dream."

"No no, but like now she knows. I'm not keeping some big secret. I can be completely myself now around her."

"Good for you," I mutter as I like a tweet. If only he knew.

"I could kiss her now," he thinks out loud.

"Could you not before?" George laughs.

"I've just always said I was going to wait until I was sure of her. Now I'm sure." Dream states. It's honestly a smart plan.

Part of me just wants to blurt it out right now. I've felt this way for months, but have never committed. It's not my relationship to meddle in, and I have to respect that.

But I am very impatient, and I am dying for them to figure everything out.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Storm better fess up soon before something slips smh.. but also also good for sapnap for keeping it a secret lol

also thank you guys so much for reading! 60k is crazy.. it means so much to me <3

have a great day:)

WORD COUNT: 853