Switzerland 1

(Spain )
(Romano)

Dear diary,

As much as I dont want to admit it, I miss him. (Its getting saucy already) I miss everything about him: his voice, his laugh, that little tuft of brown hair, his glasses, the way he plays music, his kind yet bold nature. I miss it all...

I haven't probably talked to him in a few years now, I doubt he ever remembers me. I dont really blame him though, we both have changed quite a bit. He would always get into fights and I'd always be the one who'd have to get him out of them. He's so lazy now! Not only that, hes an aristocrat who cares about nobody but himself.

But still, I love him. I always have and forever will (aww that's cute) its embarrassing really. I have never loved anyone more than I have loved him. He almost definitely doesn't feel the same way I do. But I suppose that's fair. Who would love me anyway? I'm selfish and mean and very scary. I put up walls whenever someone tries to get close to me. I'm an awful person. (Noooo no your not) and besides, hes married (ooo double fuck) arranged married, but still.

God, the things I want him to do to me. (Ya fucking wot) I know I should think about him in that way, but it's so hard not to. Sure, we were only friends when we were kids, but hes gotten so much sexier over the years (this is Switzerland writing this, right?) I cant help it. I really should talk to him about these thoughts and desires but thats way to embarrassing.

Some day I'll have him. And God fuck, I cant wait for that day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spain's POV

I closed the book and put it back into the pile. "So big scary Switzerland has the hotts for the aristocrat?" Romano said, sipping his wine.
"I think he has more then the hotts!" I Smirked, bobbing my fist up and down to mimic, well, you know what~