hungry 1

(Spain)
(Romano)

Today went alot better than expected. Today was the day I was supposed to meet my fiancee, pretty shitty situation on my behalf but I promise it gets better! I was expecting some big strong guy who'll treat me as a housewife or a little cat or something boring like that. I thought that my future husband would put me in place as a woman and stop me from going into battle. However I couldn't be more wrong.

Instead of a muscular man of my nightmares (odd choice of words, but ok) I was presented with a thin, tall angle of a boy. Believe me, that was a relief! He was quite pretty, not handsome, pretty. In fact, I'd say he was beautiful. (Awwwww) he was well dressed, probably an aristocrat, and had this really kind glint in his eye. I thought to myself "this could work, I could imagine he was a woman." (I completely forgot she was queer) he introduced himself as roderich edelstein, very fancy. His German accent was quite thick, but not overpowering. He also had a quite feminine tone to his voice. This could work.

Our parents left us to get to know each other. We talked for quite a while, turns out we have quite a lot in common!

Not only that, I thought it was suitable to ask about his sexuality. He said he was also gay! What a funny situation we've found ourselves in!

We came to an agreement that we will only be married as friends and have a some-what open relationship. On the one condition that we act like a couple in front of our parents and people connected to them.

So that's that then. I'll be married to a gay guy that I really vibe with. This couldn't have gotten better if it tried!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, that's adorable!" I said, closing the diary.
"I'm curious, what was Austria's version of this?" Romano said, pouring us both another glass of wine.
I agreed and picked up the notebook that I stole from the aristocrat. I began flicking through the pages and sighed.
"There isnt one for that day, but there is one about one of there meetings!" I said excitedly.
"Alright you tomato bastard, let's see it."