Austria 1

(Spain)
(Romano)

Where do I even begin with today. Today was amazing, to say the least. (I bet you €20 that they fuck!) Me and Eliza have become quite close over the months we've been engaged. I have been quite worried that I've been invading her life a little too much, but I dont think that's the case anymore. (Yeah, they definitely fucked)

We were at her house and we were just keeping to ourselves as we usually do. Eliza then asked me if I was any good at using a sword. I told her I was ok at it. She then jumped up and ran out of the room. I was concerned that I said something wrong. She then ran back in with two swords. She was rambling some nonsense, all I could make out was "get outside" and "duel time bitch" (she didn't call austria a bitch! Ha!)
I hesitantly compiled, took a sword from her and stepped into her gardens. She followed after and turned on some music, queen I think it was.
She then playfully swung at me. After that we were laughing and "fighting" each other. It soon began to rain, that made it even better. That was probably the first time in a while I felt properly alive and I'm glad its with the woman I'm going to spend the rest of my life with.
We had been fighting for ten minutes when Eliza finally won. We were both smiling and laughing. Then she smirked and looked at one of her windows. I looked there to see my father and her parents watching us. She then winked at me and I winked back, knowing exactly what she was gesturing too. She then cupped my face in her hands and kissed me lightly. (Yesssssss!)
I wasn't really into it, and neither was her, but I think it made the day so much better. At that point, I had only kissed two girls in my life: elizaveta and Bach, who I once mistook for a girl (hehehe, nice good place reference)
We soon went inside and dried off.

Jesus fuck, that was probably the best day of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Money, please!" I said, holding my hand out to Romano
"Hey! They kissed! Close enough!" Romano shouted.
"Ok then, gimme €10." I said smirking.
"Mother fucker" Romano muttered handing me the money.