Chapter 1: The Thrill

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Hotel Transylvania....
It was another peaceful night at the hotel where the Count Dracula was sleeping in his coffin. Just then, a playful Ericka sneaked inside his room opened the coffin where Drac was sleeping in.

ERICKA: Good mor... I mean... good evening, Sleepyhead!

DRACULA: (*yawn) Evening, Honey-fang....

Dracula slowly opened his eyes and smiled at his fiancée while Ericka planted a gentle kiss on Drac's cheek.

ERICKA: Did you really sleep well? Because that coffin seemed small and uncomfortable.

DRACULA: Don't worry about me.... I'm used to it. After all, there's still room for one more.

Dracula quickly pulled Ericka with him in the coffin and started kissing her face multiple times making her giggle.

ERICKA: (*giggle) Drac.... stop that.... someone could hear us.....

Dracula and Ericka cuddled inside the coffin enjoying their precious moment.

ERICKA: Honey.... can I ask you a question?

DRACULA: Hmm...

ERICKA: When we get married..... don't you think it's a good time to.... switch to a new room?

DRACULA: What do you mean?

ERICKA: Well, I'm a bit concerned about you surrounded in a dark atmosphere all by yourself.

DRACULA: Ericka, you worry too much, my darling. There's a reason why they call me the prince of darkness.

ERICKA: Alright, I trust you. I just don't want you to feel all alone anymore.

DRACULA: With you beside me, I can never be.

Dracula and Ericka got out from the coffin as he changed his pink pajamas to his traditional dark outfit. Dracula and Ericka spent a few minutes walking through the hallway holding hands or talk and laugh like they were teenagers in love.

Meanwhile, a young couple were inside the auditorium room where the husband was about to test his old skateboard skills while his wife was a bit skeptical about this.

MAVIS: Uh, honey.... are you sure this is a good idea?

JOHNNY: Mavy, I got this. You're talking to pro-skater here.

MAVIS: You mean the same skater that broke a kid's bike when we were visiting your parents.

JOHNNY: (*chuckle) That was different. I'm really good with skateboards. Just watch the pro.

Johnny started riding his skateboard around the auditorium and performed small stunts. Mavis was keeping an eye on him until Johnny accidentally tripped to the ground.

Mavis gasped and quickly went over to check on Johnny if he was ok.

MAVIS: JOHNNY! Are you okay?

JOHNNY: See? I told you I was good. It's just been awhile.

Johnny seemed fine and no sign of any bruises. Mavis just smiled a little at her husband's silliness. This earned Johnny a small kiss on his lips from Mavis.

When Mavis helped Johnny to get back up, Dracula and Ericka were able to pass by them at the auditorium room.

DRACULA: Mavis? Johnny? What are you two doing here?