Chapter 13: The Sinister Six

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

- I just watched Hotel Transylvania 4 and I loved it. I'm so glad that put more of Mavis and Johnny moments in this movie and they look so cute together. The only thing that I don't like about it is seeing it all end. I'm really sad that this is the final movie and I'm really gonna miss Mavis and Johnny. Overall, it's a great movie!

Spider-Man panicked when he saw Dr. Octopus' mechanical arms holding Dracula, Mavis, Ericka, Dennis, and Winnie. Even though he was still in pain, Spider-Man got up to save his family.

SPIDER-MAN: No no no! Get away from them!

Spider-Man was suddenly pushed down by the giant Rhino. Weakly getting back up, Spider-Man was pinned down when held his foot on his back.

RHINO: I will enjoy crushing your head, little insect!

When Rhino was about squash Spider-Man, Green Goblin interjected in the middle of the situation.

GREEN GOBLIN: Now now, Rhino. Let's not be hasty. There's more time to torture the webhead.

SPIDER-MAN: (*grunt) Hate to break it to you, but you're too early to ruin Christmas, Grinch.

GREEN GOBLIN: Oh, little Spider-Man. You may be strong to have all the power, but too weak to fight back.

Dracula and Mavis tried their best to escape even turning themselves to bats to help out Johnny, but Dr. Octopus' grip was too strong. Ericka, and the kids were also trying to escape but it was no use.

ERICKA: Drac, who are these guys!

DR. OCTOPUS: QUIET! After we finish Spider-Man, all of you will be next!

Dr. Octopus' mechanical arm tighten its grip making Ericka squeal in pain, making Dracula mad.

DRACULA: Ericka! If you even think about threatening my family, I will... (*scream)

MAVIS: DAD!

Dr. Octopus tighten his mechanical arms' grips even more as Dracula, Mavis, Ericka, Dennis, and Winnie screamed in pain. Johnny couldn't just stay there and see his family getting hurt.

RHINO: Say good night, little Spider.

When Rhino raised his giant foot to finally squash Spider-Man for good, he took the opportunity to roll out of the the way and jumped on Rhino's back and webbed his eyes to blind him.

SCORPION: Alexei, you idiot!

ELECTRO: I'll finish him off!

Electro fired an electrical blast towards Spider-Man but instead he attacked Rhino as Spider-Man got out of the way.

With Spider-Man now on the lose, the villains decided to retreat and plan another attack as Dr. Octopus lets go of Dracula, Mavis, Ericka, Dennis, and Winnie catching their breaths.

DR. OCTOPUS: We have to leave now.

ELECTRO: Oh no. I'm not letting that bug away this time.

DR. OCTOPUS: Dillon, leave him for now! We cannot take the risk of getting caught!

As the villains flee off from he hotel, Green Goblin stayed for awhile riding on his glider to confront Spider-Man. His Goblin mask raised to his head automatically and reveal the face of Norman Osborn to Spider.

GREEN GOBLIN: Little Spider. No good deed goes unpunished.

Johnny was in shocked to see that his former best friend's dad was one of the villains that was trying to kill him and hurt his family.

SPIDER-MAN: Norman?

GREEN GOBLIN: You can thank me later, Johnny.

Green Goblin smirked as he glanced towards Dracula, Mavis, Ericka, Dennis, and Winnie. Spider-Man had a worried look on his face not knowing what Green Goblin will do to his family. Green Goblin grabbed a pumpkin bomb and threw it towards to his family.

SPIDER-MAN: NO!

Dracula pushed his family away from the incoming bomb while Spider-Man tried to reach the metal object until it exploded from his hand.

Green Goblin laughed as flew off with his glider in full speed while throwing 2 more pumpkin bombs as he escaped.

After the smoke cleared, Dracula got out from their hiding spot and coughed a bit. Erick, Dennis, and Winnie were with him and seemed okay.

DRACULA: Ericka, honey. Are you alright?

ERICKA: Yeah, I'm fine. So as the kids.

DRACULA: (*sigh) Oh, that is good. Wait, where's Mavis!?

Before Dracula could even panic, he heard Mavis' scream nearby.

MAVIS: JOHNNY!

ERICKA: Mavis, what happened?

Dracula and Ericka were in shock when they saw Mavis trying to remove some heavy rubbles off Johnny's unconscious and weak body. Dracula helped his daughter to get the ruble off from his son-in-law.

With their vampire strength combined, Dracula and Mavis were able to successfully get Johnny off from the rubble.

MAVIS: Johnny? Hey, wake up. Can you hear me?

JOHNNY: (*grunt) Ma... Mavis?

DRACULA: Johnny, come on. Get up. Here we go.

Dracula and Mavis placed both of Johnny's arms around their shoulders for his support. He was in bad shape; broken bones, bruises, damaged costume, and his mask were torn that half of his faced can be seen.

Johnny would grunt in pain every time he moves his body so Dracula and Mavis tried to take it easy on him.

ERICKA: Are you okay?

JOHNNY: (*heavy breaths)... Kind of.... (*grunt)... I think I broke my ribs.... is everyone okay?

MAVIS: Everyone is alright. We gotta get you to the emergency room.

JOHNNY: (*heavy breaths) Yeah, cool.... Just... let me catch my breath for a second....

As Johnny took the chance to catch his breath, his body suddenly collapsed from all the events and fainted. Mavis quickly caught her with her vampire speed and gently placed his head on her lap.

Dracula, Mavis, and the others immediately took the the unconscious body to the hotel's emergency room to fix him.

To be continued....

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.