Chapter 12: Wedding Crashers

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Dracula, Ericka, Mavis, and Dennis were terrified at Dr. Octopus and his 4 mechanical arms towering them that they walked back a little. Dennis walked to Johnny for projection.

DENNIS: Daddy.... who is the man with the robot arms?

Dr. Octopus raised an eyebrow when he saw Dennis. He then realized that time passes by and Johnny is now married and has a son, giving him an advantage on defeating him.

DR. OCTOPUS: Daddy?..... You're a father now?

Johnny stood in front of Dracula, Ericka, Mavis, and Dennis and extended his arms sideways to protect his family from Dr. Octopus.

JOHNNY: What do you want, Otto?

DR. OCTOPUS: Me and my 'associates' have some, shall we say 'unfinished business' with you, Spider-Man!

Dracula, Ericka, Mavis, and Dennis widened their eyes in surprise when Dr. Octopus referred Johnny as Spider-Man. Johnny's secret was now out but he didn't care for the moment. His goal is to keep his villains away from his friends and family.

Dr. Octopus used his 2 mechanical arms to attack Johnny but thanks to his Spidey-sense and fast timing, he was able dodge the attacks and luckily he had his web shooters underneath his sleeves.

Johnny fired his web shooters at the 2 mechanical arms on the ground proceed to the other 2 arms that was carrying Dr. Octopus. Johnny fired his web shooters at the other arms pulled it making Dr. Octopus fall to the ground.

Dracula, Ericka, Dennis, and mostly Mavis dropped their jaws at what Johnny did just now. While Dr. Octopus was strapped down by his webs, Johnny quickly led his family to safety before he could break free.

ERICKA: We have to get out of here, now!

JOHNNY: Get as far away from here as possible! It's not safe if you guys stay here.

MAVIS: Johnny, What is going on right now?

JOHNNY: I'll explain everything later, just go!

Dracula, Ericka, Mavis, and Dennis had no choice to get to a safe distance while Johnny had to go on his separate way and changed into his red and blue costume.

The villains were causing rampage around the hotel with Electro mostly doing the damages with his electrical powers while there were still guests running for their lives.

When Rhino was about to charge at one of the guests, a wooden table was thrown on his back but it didn't do any damage to him, it just caught his attention.

When Rhino turns around, he found that it was Spider-Man.

SPIDER-MAN: Pick on someone your size, Rhino!

RHINO: (*chuckle) There is no one my size, punk!

Rhino said as he abruptly walked towards Spider-Man with those big footsteps.

SPIDER-MAN: Uh.... maybe settle this with Rock Paper Scissors?

All of the villains placed their attention to Spider-Man, who they haven't seen for a long time and waited to seek revenge on him.

ELECTRO: Welcome to the party, Spider-Man! Just in time for the fireworks!

Electro fired an electrical blast at Spider-Man who was able to evade the attack. All of the villains tried their best to attack Spider-Man but all he did was swinging around the area with his web as a way of dodging the attacks.