Chapter 15: Finding the Villains

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Back at the human village....
Spider-Man spend the last few hours searching for enemies. While swinging from building to building, he had his phone with him that was connected to the police dispatch.

According to the police dispatch, that they a possible sighting on one of the villains entering a tall building nearby.

Spider-Man immediately landed on the building's rooftop and decided to enter through the ventilation system undetected.

SPIDER-MAN: Alright, this could be the place. I gotta keep an eye out for anyone in here.

Once Spider-Man got inside the building, there were amount of supplies of Oscorp tech around the room, mostly weapons upgrade for his villains.

SPIDER-MAN: A lot of Oscorp tech in here. Looks like they've been planning this for weeks now.

While Spider-Man was searching around the area for a possible lead, he heard a voice from the shadows

FIERS: Norman knew you were coming.

The voice startled Spider-Man even though his Spidey-sense told him that danger was nearby. It was Gustav FIERS, also known as The Gentleman.

SPIDER-MAN: Who are you!?

FIERS: Let's just say someone who has the same intentions as Mr. Osborn. To destroy Spider-Man. We have been watching you for a long time, Mr. Loughran. Mr. Osborn was so obsessed with you, especially the incident that you dragged his son into.

SPIDER-MAN: It wasn't like that! I was there to save Harry.

FIERS: But it didn't ended exactly what you planned, did it? Harry's death is in your hands and now Mr. Osborn wants to avenge his son's death.

SPIDER-MAN: What are you talking about?

FIERS: Norman wants you and your loved ones to suffer as the way he suffered. All he needs is to buy him more time.

Spider-Man's senses was tingling like something bad was about to happen. He saw bombs ticking only for a few seconds.

SPIDER-MAN: What the?

FIERS: We'll meet again soon, Spider-Man.

Fiers stayed behind knowing that he will somehow survive the blast while Spider-Man used the ventilation system quickly as his escape.

The room exploded just in time for Spider-Man to get out from the building. While trying to catch his breath, a cable suddenly strapped around his body.

A cable that was thrown by the Vulture.

VULTURE: Need a lift?

Spider-Man struggled to break free but the cable was too strong.

VULTURE: So refreshing to work for someone like Osborn. Backup plans for his backup plans.

Vulture grabbed the cable and flew around town with Spider-Man hitting a few blocks along the way.

As Spider-Man tried to struggle to break free once more, his phone rang.

SPIDER-MAN: Hello?

MAVIS: Johnny, where have you been? You should've been resting by now. What's going on back there?

SPIDER-MAN: Uh, honey. I'm a little busy with Vulture at the moment. Look, just secure yourselves at the hotel in case my enemies tries to make another attack.

MAVIS: What about you?

SPIDER-MAN: I'll try to find as many of them as I can. I'll talk to you soon.

Spider-Man ended the call right before he was hit by car.

Vulture flew by the electrical plant where Electro was waiting and threw Spider-Man on the ground still trapped.

ELECTRO: The trap failed?!

VULTURE: Time for plan B, then. He can't beat us at the same time.

Electro smirked at his comrade and glanced at Spider-Man, who was about to get hit by an electrical blast from Electro.

SPIDER-MAN: Oh, great.

To be continued....

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.