Chapter 10: Birth of the Goblin

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Oscorp Industries....
In a secret laboratory hidden underneath the building, Norman Osborn and Gustav Fiers prepared all the technological equipments they need to start the Globulin Green experiment with the help of an Oscorp Scientist named Phineas Mason, also known as The Tinkerer.

GUSTAV: It is finished. The prison break was a success. Do what you have to do.

NORMAN: It's time, Doctor. Prepare the chamber for the Globulin Green experiment.

TINKERER: If you say so, Mr. Osborn, but I must warn about the possible side effects of the serum.

NORMAN: I'm fully aware of what I'm doing, Dr. Mason. Get me the Promachloraperazine.

TINKERER: For what?

NORMAN: It begins catalyzation when the vapor hits the bloodstream.

Norman removed his shirt before he proceeds to the experiment as the Tinkerer handed him the small bottle of serum.

NORMAN: 40,000 years of evolution and we've barely tapped the vastness of human potential.

Norman drank the entire serum and threw the small bottle to the ground.

Norman entered the small chamber for the experiment. The Tinkerer inserted the Globulin Green serum and converted into gas inside the chamber.

As soon as Norman inhaled the green gas, it increased his intelligence and strength on the muscles, mostly the biceps. Norman screamed in pain as he felt the gas changing him driving him to insanity.

GUSTAV: What's happening!?

TINKERER: He's absorbing the Globulin Green serum! His body can't handle it much longer!

GUSTAV: Shut it down, now!

The Tinkerer deactivated the machine stopping the experiment. The chamber was filled with the green gas not knocking what happened to Norman.

GUSTAV: Norman, can you hear me in there!?

Just seconds later, the window glass of the chamber cracked as Gustav and the Tinkerer ducked down for cover.

An aggressive Norman Osborn came out from the chamber with a strong body shape and filled with rage like a wild animal escaped from its cage.

To be continued.....

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.