Chapter 2: Father and Daughter

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

The next night.....
Johnny was inside of his and Mavis' room working on his laptop trying to find some songs that he could play on Dracula and Ericka's wedding. The song he found so far was 'Gone Gone Gone' by Philip Philips

While working on his laptop, Johnny heard a knock on the door, could it be Mavis?

JOHNNY: It's open! Come in!

As Johnny gave the go signal, the door opened only to be two adorable kids running towards Johnny.

DENNIS: Hi, daddy!

WINNIE: Hi, Johnny.

A smile formed on Johnny's face as he stopped staring at his laptop for a moment and gave his attention to Dennis and Winnie.

JOHNNY: Oh hey, kids. It's nice to see you two again.

Mavis then entered room with the two children.

MAVIS: Johnny, is it okay if you watch Dennis and Winnie while....

Mavis stood silently for a moment when she noticed something different about Johnny, he was wearing glasses. Johnny removed his contact lenses earlier and started to try wearing glasses.

JOHNNY: What's wrong? Everything alright?

MAVIS: It's just that.... I haven't seen wear glasses before. You look kinda cute, though.

This made Johnny smile as he blushed.

JOHNNY: So what brings you guys here?

MAVIS: Well I was going to check on Dad and Ericka until suddenly, Tinkles made a huge mess downstairs at the lobby.

Mavis said sternly as she looked down at Dennis and Winnie, who both had hung their heads sadly.

DENNIS and WINNIE: Sorry....

Mavis' disappointing look softened while Johnny had a small smile telling his wife that she should forgive the kids. She then forgave the kids in a kind-motherly way and hugged the two children. Dennis and Winnie were a bit happy about it.

MAVIS: Is it okay if you watch Dennis and Winnie for awhile?

JOHNNY: Yeah, sure. No prob. Besides, I was just working on a music playlist that they can use for their wedding.

MAVIS: Great! Thank you so much, honey. See you guys in a bit.

Mavis left the room while Johnny, Dennis, and Winnie waved goodbye.

JOHNNY: So you kids wanna watch a movie?

DENNIS and WINNIE: YES PLEASE!

Johnny, Dennis, and Winnie went to the living room to watch a movie on their television.

Later on....
Mavis then spotted Dracula and Ericka in his office fixing the wedding invitations.

MAVIS: Hi, dad. Hey, Ericka

ERICKA: Hey, Mavis. What brings you here?

MAVIS: I just thought maybe you two could some help for the wedding plan

DRACULA: Thank you, Mavy. But we're making the invitations for now.

MAVIS: Oh, that's alright. Is it okay if I could still help, though?

ERICKA: Sure thing, honey. That would be great.

Dracula, Mavis, and Ericka spent the last 5 minutes sealing the invitations in the envelopes. At this rate, they were able to finish a lot of invites with the help of Mavis.

When Ericka went out to get something to drink, both Dracula and Mavis were able to take a break inside the office.

The two vampires also had a father-daughter time for the meantime.

MAVIS: Sounds like you and Ericka have this under control.

DRACULA: It appears so, honey bat. The next day after we got engaged, she already came up some ideas for the wedding. She was excited about it.

MAVIS: I could relate to that.

While Dracula was enjoying his time with Mavis, an idea suddenly popped in his mind that made him a bit sorrow.

DRACULA: Are you sure you're okay with this?

MAVIS: About what?

DRACULA: About me and Ericka?

Mavis knew what Dracula meant and wanted to make sure that her father has nothing to worry about.

MAVIS: Okay, maybe I was a bit skeptical when I learned about you two but when I get the chance to know Ericka more, I think you are meant to be.

DRACULA: Really?

MAVIS: Of course, dad. I want you to be happy, and I'm sure that's what mom wants too.

This made Dracula feel happy again and embraced Mavis in a hug.

DRACULA: Thank you, My cute little princess. And I promise that I will never leave you. Ever.

MAVIS: I love you, daddy.

Mavis also asked Dracula if she could have a girls night out with Ericka tomorrow at the human village just the two of them. Dracula and Ericka didn't see any problems about the idea so they were ok with it.

To be continued......

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.