1

An extremely popular night club with lights flashing all around , the secluded booths with lighting only enough to make out that someone else is present in front of you ,providing a whole ambience for the hot blooded girls and boys to fuck each other . The ones who are looking for, or precisely; hunting for a prey to devour  are swaying their sweaty bodies on the dance floor trying their chances with each other .
A carefree lady in her early twenties,with a beer bottle in one hand and other hand swaying up high in air was jamming hard on the unbelievably loud songs the dj was playing . Even without knowing she was attracting alot of attention , as is the rule of the world the things we don't want ,come much earlier than the things we really aspire for . As she swayed and moved with the beats , she felt someones presence behind her .

"Is this Deja Vu or did I come back to the point which I hated the most to be in , this really ain't right "  she somewhat self warned herself of the danger she smelled.

.
.
.
.

To know who this  she  is , and to find out if this is dejavu or her life is a dead loop , we gotta move back 3 months were this all started .

.
.
1 semester is over and now everyone knows about each other's personality . Like usual there are the predictable ones , the  party maniacs , the nerds , the alcohol freaks, silent sailors , the outgoing creeps , and not to forget about the most important ones to stick to for the popular gangs -" The Playboys ".

As is said , the birds of same feathers flock together , these feathered birds obviously flocked together.  But one thing about the playboys is that they all have an upsetting back story . And until and unless they find someone trustworthy and caring they never open up , always wearing the "Im fucking cool " label .

One such person was  Kevin John , known as KJ . The so called leader of this flock . All the girls of the college including the seniors wanted to spend a night with him and he never discriminated . He never trusted girls because all the females he knew were only behind his money or his body . Only person he trusted throughout the semester and thought would be trustworthy until the end was his friend ( according to him ) Peter Suh .

Peter Suh was the sly one . The one who seems trustworthy . He was the only one whom Kevin trusted after all the time they spent together . He was his drinking buddy when Kevin wanted to drink without fake company , without the people who hanged out with him for his money .

On one such day when Kevin and Peter were drinking in Kevin's penthouse,  where he lived alone , Kevin felt like he can share his deep dark secrets to his friend Peter .

" I have never told you but I really like you bro " Kevin broke the silence .

"Dude I am straight " joked Peter .

"Not like that asshole . I meant to say you are much better than the other MFS . " said a laughing Kevin .

"Woaahh .. so are you saying that I am a mf but less than the others .? " Peter inquired  with a frown on his forehead .

" No , I am not ...hhahahahahahaha.....it's just I feel safe with you as if I can share everything with you . It means you are trustworthy my man . " confessed Kevin .

"I'm always there for you pal " assured Peter .

"That means everything pal. Actually.... my mother and father don't live together . They separated a long time ago . And the reason is really funny , they divorced each other because they both cheated on each other.

And you know what is more funny ? They both denied my custody , it all adds up to the fact that they both don't need me .

And the most funniest thing being that I was only 12 then .

...Funny right  .

And another thing that's funny is I just felt like you should know about it , about something no-one knows and should never know .

It seems I am telling you alot of funny things today . Right ? " and the balcony of the luxurious penthouse was filled with awkward silence .

"You don't need to feel sorry for me . I am really fine and I even feel good to open up a bit to  someone , i thought I was never going to share this with anyone after all of my experience with all those jerks I have met but you are different , you are a good man , you are a good person . " saying that he fell on the table infront of him and dozed off .

The same schedule kept on repeating for Kevin  starting with attending classes late , hanging out with the popular  girls and guys ,  partying till the sun comes up and then again late to classes.  Just same happening life of a spoilt brat of wealthy parents with lots of fame and money . Until a twist came in , that stirred up his stable life .

"Hey KJ whatsup ..wanna have fun  today at my party. My house ." Asked the so-called sassy girl Lara  of the so-called popular group  .

"Sorry but I'm not free , I have someone to meet up with " said Kevin .

"Is it that important , ditch that for today and come to my place . You know the address right . " Lara said with a dirty smirk plastered on her face .

"Yes it is important , I am going  to meet with my grandma tonight so excuse me " he turned around and was about to leave when he heard what came out of those plump glossy lips , and his legs froze .

" He is such a show , even his parents don't want him,  whom is he trying to fool that his grandma would want to meet with him. " Lara whispered loud enough to let everyone hear those disgusting words she let out of her mouth .

His whole body was blazing with heat from the anger . He turned to face her with furious eyes and spurt out his reply to her . " Listen bitch , my parents or grand parents wanting to see me or not is none of your fucking business. And also your house address , I don't remeber it, cause I only remember things that were good enough to be remembered . So it seems you were not that good ,  that I don't even remember your address nor you  ,so fuck off. "  He dashed off from there still burning with anger to find the person  who spilled all this to  Lara and God knows who all knows coz Lara is the president of the gossip gang  . After 5 minutes sprint he found Peter sitting in between the girls who were sticking to him like flies . He walked to him and held him up by his collar .

" How does that bitch know about the things I told you " asked an infuriated Kevin .

"Bro calm down . Let us talk after you leave my collar." Said a smiling Peter .

"Stop your shit show. You don't have to fake it anymore atleast not in front of me cause now I know the reality . " said Kevin tightening his grip on him .

Now Peter too didn't hold back and pushed his hand away . "It's so relieving now that I don't have to fake it anymore , it really was frustrating ..*let out a sigh * ...yeah it was me , it was me who told about your  amazing life story to Lara . Dude we were bored after we hooked up so I needed some topic to talk about . What's the big deal . " said Peter with a carefree look .

"My personal life is not something to talk about in your post sex free time. " said Kevin ready to punch his face ."I thought that you were my friend , I trusted you , I thought you were someone whom I can lean on but you ...." Kevin was interrupted by Peter while he was having this breakdown . " Just shut this shit . Friend my ass . I am not interested in being a sideling for any narcissist who is living a fake life , fooling everyone around him . I am not the fake one here you are, you are the fake one . You orpha(n). "
Before he could complete that sentence Kevin landed a solid punch on his face after which he fell on the ground with a bruised face .
"I am so done with this shit now . Don't you dare come in front of me ever again or I would not stop  after one punch . " Kevin left after he threatened Peter .

Later that night Kevin was drunk in the most popular club between the teens and youths, sitting at a chair infront of the bar supporting his head with one hand and holding the strong alcohol in his other . A girl came to him and started moving her hands over his arm asking him to go to the dance floor . He tried refusing but ended up being dragged to the dance floor .
All the sweaty bodies swaying , with hands dangerously touching and feeling the person next to them . After few head banging and offbeat movements his eyes landed on an oddball who seemed very nervous and awkward in that place not able to process on what the hell was happening . He was curious of her (body) so he  went to her facing her back and stopped just behind her , close enough to let her know about his presence .