7

"KJ my boy get up already " Steven was here , yeah the one who was sitting by the girl who was curious about KJ and Stacey the other day .

He shook the hell out of KJ . After few curses KJ finally woke up . He sat up and started shooting lasers at Steven for disturbing him in morning .

"What were you doing yesterday , you didn't pick up your phone too . Why didn't you come out we had  drinks night . " said Steven busy checking himself out in the full length mirror .

"Last night *pauses and enters the dreamland * *snaps to reality *oh shucks yeah , Stacey !!!"

He sprang out of his bed and dashed towards  the room Stacey slept last night. He had a little hope that Stacey was there but he still thought that she might have left.

"Dude wait what is it ? Wait for me "Steven said following KJ.

Steven stopped on his path when he saw KJ leaning on the door frame of one of the rooms.

"What is it ?" he went forward and tried peeking in .

"What the f..."exclaimed Steven .

"Shut up , she is still sleeping come out. " KJ dragged Steven along with him and got out of the room closing the door behind .

"Do you care explain this ? You were with a girl last night and you both were in different rooms ? It's so not you . What's gotten into you . " asked Steven

*Sighs*

Steven continued "Ok fine if you were both in different rooms because she is not your type , that's understood. But why is she even here? I overlooked it last time because I thought you were having fun teasing her that's all , but seeing her here too is suspicious . Why is she around you so often,  these days . "

"It's none of your business what I do with her. Who gave you the right to put your nose in my life. And how would you know who my type is and not. " said KJ.

"So is she your type then !!" refuted Steven.

"Yeah she might be , so what. " said KJ his voice echoing in the house .

"I don't know , how I am supposed to react to  this.  And who are you trying to fool here ? Whatever , have a nice day with your ideal type then . I'm off . " Steven left after saying those words .

KJ was least affected by Steven getting all worked up and leaving because he was also one of those jerks that Stacey talks about . He took a deep breath and went towards her room to see if she was disturbed by all this shouting and  chaos . He opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw what was infront of him . Stacey was standing there, wide awake . He wondered until where she heard the conversation .

"Stacey I ...."

"What are you going to make for breakfast today ? The sandwiches were good last time. " Stacey said with the cutest smile she could flash.

"Hmm ?? Oh hmm yeah , I mean whatever you want ." KJ replied with a smile.

Stacey pov .

*Flashback*

"Hmmmm.....mmmm....bab...oh yeah I am not in my house ,  I wonder if he woke up early today too *blushing thinking of that day* . Hmm , is someone here . Who is he talking to .

"Ok fine if you were both in different rooms because she is not your type , that's understood. But why is she even here? I overlooked it last time because I thought you were having fun teasing her that's all , but seeing her here too is suspicious . Why is she around so often,  with you these days . "

"It's none of your business what I do with her. Who gave you the right to put your nose in my life. And how would you know who my type is and not. " said KJ.

"So is she your type then !!" refuted Steven.

"Yeah she might be so what. " said KJ his voice echoing in the house .

"I don't know , how I am supposed to react to  this.  And who are you trying to fool here ? Whatever , have a nice day with your ideal type then . I'm off . " Huge bang was heard from the front door.

He finally said what he wanted to , to one of the snakes. I'm really proud of him . And I know he said that I might be his ideal type because he wanted to shut the snake up. That's all , I am not imagining things at all . No I am not.  *blushing hard *

End pov

"Should I make you a variety of those sandwiches ?" asked KJ .

"Hmm sure " replied Stacey .

.
.

"I should leave now "said Stacey .

" Wait I'll drop you " said KJ ready to go with her .

"No it's ok . You need to get ready for college too. " she said .

"Ok " he said getting up to see her off.

"Oh right the dress & my phone . " she said as she picked up her things .

"Key ? "

"Celine's home so it's fine. Thankyou for yesterday .". she said

"*smiling shyly * "

"Why are you smiling like that , wait no not that , I thanked you for letting me stay here last night "Stacey said .

"Oh that ..I thought *again acting shy * that's no biggie.  " He said smiling .

"I'll leave now. Bye . See you at  college ." She said .

.
.

It was after noon and most of the classes were over. But neither KJ nor stacey spotted each other anywhere even if they were hoping to see the other . It was already the last class now . As usual KJ was sitting at the back with his friends. They all were just fooling around when KJ spotted Stacey in the front row and his face lit up . The class was nearing to end and he got a call. It was his grandma who was out for her vaccay. 

He picked up the call and got to know that his grandma surprised him by coming back without telling him and told him that she was at his house along with his grandpa.
It was after a long time he was going to meet his grandma because the last time she came was before she went for the vaccay and that day he didn't get to meet her because of what happened with Peter .

KJ pov .

I thought I could talk to her , we didn't even get to talk about the morning. But I can't make gramma wait more. Then there's only one way to it .

End pov .

As the class was over , KJ stood up from his seat and started walking to the front row . His friends were looking at him weirdly on what he was going to do  . He stopped infront of Stacey and bent towards her.

"Mind coming with me Stacey  ? "

"Where ? " she asked .

"My place . My grandmas home "

"Sure Kevin " she said.

"Great , wait what did you call me ? "

"Your name , Kevin . Should I not ? I just thought .."

"No no ..I am just not used to it that's all , but it feels good to hear that from you . You can call me that. "