9🔥🔥🔥

2 months later...

"There she is , my CHOCOPIE . " said KJ who came out of the college building and spotted Stacey standing along with her new group of friends , a little far away from where he stood  .

KJ was smiling and giggling looking at her who was dancing absent mindedly to some music one of the girls around her was making her listen . Right then they overheard some conversations .

"Woah such a snack !!" said one  with dashing features who seemed  muscular enough to give an impression of a gym freak.

"The red tee ? " asked another who was beside him.

"Naah not her , the one with the white shirt ." he replied .

"Dude you are new here , that's why you are saying things like that . You don't know who she belongs to. " said the other.

Even though KJ didn't mind them , passing comments at girls but when he heard the mention of white shirt he was intrigued by what he was going to say next.

"Damn those peaches are just my style , and I bet those will be delicious as f......." before he could say another word KJ landed a solid punch on his well built face. 

Stacey saw this and ran towards them .

"Fuck off "she said , to the one who had still not gathered enough strength to get up. 

"Why would you say that  when he was the one who hit him . " said the well built man's friend pointing at KJ .

"If he hit him ,then he might have done something to get the punch . So you fuck off with him . Come Kev " she said grabbing KJ's hand , ready to leave the scene .

KJ was blazing with fire but was all smiles from the moment Stacey started defending him . He started following her .

Before they could leave , the guy had got up from ground and was about to grab her by her hair . But KJ had fast reflexes so he grabbed his hand and landed another hard punch making his lip bleed this time.

"She is my girl.  So think 1000 times before you touch her , if you don't want to die. Come babe . " he said,  loosening her grip on his hand and holding hers in return. He opened his car door and made her sit inside , pecking her lips. He went around the car to get in , after he had helped her put on the seatbelt.

"You were really sexy out there , babe.  " he said flashing a smirk to her.

"You too " she said winking at him .

(A/n:
Teeny meeny of smut ahead , viewers discretion ..not required , I know you all will read it. 😏😏)

KJ parked his mercedes in the parking of his building. They both reached the penthouse , Stacey being the first one to get out of the lift and putting aside her bag on the table . KJ kept his bag  along with hers and went to pick her up .

She just giggled in his hands . He took her to his bedroom and dropped her on the springy mattress making her bounce as she landed on the bed. He removed his t - shirt to which Stacey giggled more as she knew what was following.

"Aren't you tired from all the driving ? " she asked moving back on the bed to make room for him  as KJ was getting on the bed too,  hovering over her .

"No I am not ." saying he crashed his lips on hers , and she was  fast to reply to it ,  her hands encircled around his neck . He broke the kiss and moved back , unbuttoning her shirt and throwing it on the floor. Then he started planting wet kisses on her neck his hands wandering all over her body and gradually towards her pant buttons opening it in one go . Stacey helped him by pushing it down and kicking it off with her foot tip .

He started moving down to her chest while she was busy disheveling his hairs and filling the whole room with her moans as he unclasped her bra and was playing with her now hard nipples with his tongue . His free hand busy kneading her other boob. After some kneading , pinching and licking he moved further down , blowing over her womanhood , that made her whimper because of the inadequate pleasure she needed down there . He again sat up and saw her sleek yet curvy structure under him , a cocky smile formed on his lips as if he was proud of this girl to be his.

"What you doing ? Don't stop " words hardly came out of her mouth because of the situation KJ had made down there which needed immediate assistance.

He smiled at her words and freed her from her undies , he went up , his face hovering above hers , he planted a small kiss on her lips and gave her what she needed . He then pulled out after few thrusts and flipped her over without a warning that made her let out a small groan. He then squeezed her ass and went close to her ear to whisper something he had been thinking of telling her  since he left the college .

" These peaches are only mine. " he said with a husky voice.

" Who says otherwise " she replied.

.
.
.

The past 2 months had been adventurous or amazing as Stacey said or so she thought. Everything was happening just the opposite of how she had always lived , with her starting to date KJ , collecting hoes- turned- enemies , getting lot of hate and backbitching. But coming in lime light after so many years didn't just bring bad things but good things too . She made some new friends,some genuine ones who thought of her as their role model and  some just because she was the girlfriend of THE KJ , and yes she  became THE STACE  . Everyone envied her as she was the first one to become the girlfriend of KJ . The power couple was all over the place . They both had the ideal relationship everyone wishes for ,with him  picking her up from home , or dropping her back .
Her personality completely changed after she started dating  him . She became more bold and stylish to be stated . She started wearing revealing clothes because KJ liked it  and other things she started for him didn't just stop on the dressing sense but also on her drinking and smoking habits . She could now handle a whole bottle of hard liquor and not pass out .

Everyone except Celine knew about this couple , apart from knowing about her sister dating a man she didn't know anything else . And the conditions too supported this delay as in the first month of their couple life she barely had any occasions or chances to let him meet Celine and the next month Celine had left for a month long trip and it was now time that she came back .

..

"Babe do you want to have some sandwiches, its been long I made you some.  "KJ asked Stacey who was on his lap and was playing with his fingers.

"Hmm fine .." she said still playing with his fingers .

"For that you have to leave my hand. " he said letting out a grin .

She didn't respond to what he said and started pulling his head closer to hers , even when he asked what she was upto she raised her head and started pecking all over his face.  KJ was just giggling at his girlfriend's cute interaction . They both were enjoying their quality time when the door creaked open and they heard a loud yet dramatic voice .

" Oh my eyes , guys get a room."It was Celine . To this they both jolted up to face her. And the next thing they heard was

"Is he your boyfriend. "with utter annoyance laced with a bit of anger .